16 February 2013

Crying my Heart Out | Sugar Group Gift

Hey Fashion Heads!

Sorry I've been so absent lately this snow storm has gotten me off schedule but I plan to get myself back on the blog train *Choo Choo* I have a very cute skin to show you tonight that I really enjoy wearing. Keep on reading to find out where to go

I have on this group gift from Sugar tonight. Its been forever since I've had a Sugar Skin on and I'm enjoying this one very much. I love the res lips it just pops off the skin and makes my lips look hella kissable. The tears are realistic looking and in artistic way they look very attractive. 
With this you get all of the skin tones shown above as well as 3 cleavage types and a toothy or non toothy version. I am wearing my own teeth but if you don't have prim teeth you will be fine in re-creating the look. I believe only dark brows are available but no big deal to me they are easily ignored especially with the makeup. As previously mentioned this place offers appliers for lolas pushups as well as the tangos if you are a prim/mesh breast lover like myself. Its a perfect package for little (if you want appliers) to no money so why not grab it up right? 

See you all in the morning! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili

P.S. Lingerie I am wearing is also from Sugar as well.

No comments :

Post a Comment