17 December 2013

Many Changes...

Hey Loves!
Sorry I haven't been around much I've been REALLY down in the dumps lately so I haven't been on enough to really dress up however I did put this look together and it instantly cheered me up! I'm not doing much talking today but there are credits below for you all to grab up the goodies for yourself! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili 

Keep Reading for credits

What I have on
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: S0ng - Winter Eye in Ivy New @ RMK Frost Fair
♡ Hair: Ploom - Josefine 12 Days Of Christmas @ Ploom
♡ Breasts: Lush
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Rozena - Baby Gloss v2 in Scarlet
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Pretty Liar - SatinCreme Nail Polish New @ Bodify Event
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Epic - Bright Bomber Bodysuit in Baby Pink New @ Lubbily Jubblies & Neutral Tones @ Frost Fair
♡ Skirt: Paperdoll - London Mini in HotPink
♡ Socks: Silent Sparrow - Sugar Tea Socks  Gacha Prize
♡ Shoes: Crash Republic - Sequin UGHs in Tan
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Ring: Maxi Gossamer -  Marbella Ring New @ Collabor88
♡ Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Marbella  Majestic Earrings New @ Collabor88
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Illusion - Sprite Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment