10 August 2014

Senpai In The Sheets

Hey my loves!

I spent a little bit of this weekend doing a couple hunts and events and I had a lot of fun. I kind of lost track of time but have no fear I am here tonight sharing all kinds of goodies with you plus...I'm playing around with my pictures again and trying to get a feel for something that makes me feel happy so tell me what you think okay?
I did a little of the Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt and I must say I'm really into most of the prizes from this hunt! The theme of this hunt is "Notice Me Senpai". My hair and dress are both prizes from this hunt! This hair is so cute and only 5L for 5 colors (making it technically 1L per color) you can get it from Pr!tty and it's called Zoey! I have on the pink version but it also comes with natural tones as well but...you know me. 

*Does a twirl in her dress* This dress pretty much made my night "Kawaii in The Streets, Senpai in the Sheets" I mean seriously...it's perfect for me! This is also 5L (WORTH) and part of the Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt. You can find this at Parfait and it's called the Kawaii Jumper Dress. I love the color combo and I adore the initial styling of it and I would forever live in stuff like this RL. 

If you want some inexpensive goodies this hunt is definately one to be checked out! Mwahs & happy shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Avatar: Utilizator - Kemono
♡ Mod: POMF - Little Hime in Sweet Tan
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: POMF - Dolly Eyes in Green Newish Release
♡ Hair: Pr!tty - Zoey in Pinky Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Parfait - Kawaii Jumper Dress
Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt 
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Punisher Boots in White  
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Spellbound - Eat Me Cookie Necklace in Blue/Pink
Gacha Prize 
♡ Collar: 2PM - Choker in Star New @ The Chapter Four
♡ Ring: Yummy - Single Daisy in White Gacha Prize
♡ Headband: Lode - Vegas Headwear in Wood New @ Chapter Four
♡ Tumbler: Amitomo - Summer Tumbler in Sakura New @ Okinawa Summer Festival
♡ Popsicle: Atomic - Kawaii Noms Summer Treats in Popsicle 3 Gacha Prize
♡ Kitty Headphones: Remarkable Oblivion - Cat-A-Clysm Headphones in Vanilla
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Yumyums - Succubus Tail in Ivory
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment