13 December 2015

Found Myself A Cheerleader

Hey my loves!

Today I just decided to cheer myself right into your hearts! Just a quick post I did with me and my new friend over here *points to cheery bunbun* if you're into the cheeerleader look and want to grab it up for yourselves keep on reading for all the cheertastic credits. Just don't be aggressive B-E aggressive cause my heartu can't take it
♬ When I need motivation my one solution is my queen 'cause she stays strong. She is always in my corner right there when I want her. All these other girls are tempting but I'm empty when you're gone and they say "Do you need me? Do you think I'm pretty? Do I make you feel like cheating?" I'm like no, not really 'cause Oh, I think that I've found myself a cheerleader She is always right there when I need her Oh, I think that I've found myself a cheerleader She is always right there when I need her ♬

Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili


❋CREDITS❋
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: More More - Yuki in 2-2 ☆ Sanarae
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: S0ng - Hope Eyes in Spring
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Kiwi Hair ☆We Love Roleplay/ Hunt Prize (Special Color)
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Altair - Cutie Cheerleader Skirt & Shirt in Pink ☆Sanarae
♡ Socks: Cannibelle - Ribbed OverKnee Sock in White
♡ Shoes: Sweet Thing - Snow Rabbit Boots in Pink ☆ The Arcade December 2015
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Collar: Sweet Thing - Rabbit Tail Collar in Pink ☆ The Arcade December 2015
♡ PomPoms: Everglow - PomPom (Modded Heavily)
♡ Rabbit Ears: Sweet Thing - Luxury Faux Rabbit Ears RARE ☆ The Arcade December 2015
♡ Cheering Rabbit: Sweet Thing - Precious Rabbit in Light ☆ The Arcade December 2015
♡ Stars On Face: Ni.Ju - Face Stars in White ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Yumyums - Frisky Long Hair Tail
♡ Ears: Dimensional - Kitsune Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Pose: Everglow - Cheerleader Pose 14

Song Of The moment
OMI - Cheerleader
 

No comments :

Post a Comment