07 March 2016

Babydolls Do Dream

My love-chans!

Did you miss me at all?! I missed you so much words can't begin to express it! 
I remember a couple years ago I was always back and forth on the train because....well let's be honest it was fun to have the freedom of zoom zooming around Boston. If I wanted to head to the museum it was right there, the aquarium was one stop away. I've always been a HUGE fan of applebees and it was smack dab in the middle of all the fun. Many times (more than I will admit to) I would end up missing my stop daydreaming for no reason whatsoever I mean...even things that weren't even possible (allegedly) "Would my magical powers kick in if Dementors ambushed the train?" then I'd spend 20 minutes in my head playing out this scenerio in FULL detail and next thing I know....I've missed my stop by ALOT. 
I'll never stop being a daydreamer BUT if I was wearing an outfit like this while doing it? MahGawd. I wouldn't mind AT ALL. I wanted to try a sweet and innocent look today inspired by the innocent daydreamer behind the computer screen *blushes* Not only do I have on AMAZING clothes but also a brand new skin that deserves sooo much recognition! Like what you see? Float on down to the credits and clickity click and spend your monies!

❋ CREDITS ❋
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: MoreMore - Nari in Skin Tone 2 ☆ Sanarae
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Arise - Crims Eyes in Olive ☆ The Dressing Room
♡ Hair: LCKY - Mei Hair ☆ The Arcade
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Flair - Nail Applier Set 197
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Paumette Blush II
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
♡ Tongue: E*cko - Tongue in RARE#1 ☆ Sanarae
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Something - My Lovely Baby Doll Dress #5 ☆ Sanarae
♡ Socks: Lolla's Closet - Babydoll Socks in Blue
♡ Shoes: Reign- Beary Cozy Slippers ☆ Old FLF purchase
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: C'est La Vie - Holly Knit Bag ☆ Old FLF Purchase
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in  Royal Blue
♡ Plushie: Sweet Thing - Cuddle Kitties No Costume ☆ The Arcade
♡ Bow: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
♡ Horns: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Quin Horns in Shadow Ivory RARE ☆ Sanarae
--------------------------
♥ POSES & PROPS ♥
♡  Pose Pack: Nomore - Dignified Pose Pack ☆ Sanarae
♡ Particles: Anachron - Particle Generator Petals ☆ Sanarae

♬SONG OF THE MOMENT ♬
Dreams Performed By Brandie Carlile

No comments :

Post a Comment