19 April 2016

Wrapped In Spring

Hello my loves!

It is the sweet lilzy poo here to embrace the miracles of spring time blooming! I went outside and the air smelled sweet? Not like a cookie or cake type sweetness. More like the smell of a kiwi/strawberry smoothie with ginger (which I now want...thanks me!) The weather is starting to really warm up to. I mean the weather is all "SO WHAT I DECIDED TO SNOW LAST WEEK SHUT YOUR FACES AND TAKE MY SUN!" and I'm like "Well okay *sundress!*" 
No but joking aside the spring weather has really been helping my mood. Hearing and seeing so much...life happening. Birds singing, flowers growing, families of animals going to the now thawed out lake. It reminds me that life can be beautiful if you're looking in the right directions...which is forward not back. To my loves that need to hear this as much as I do:

YOUR PAST DOES NOT MAKE YOUR FUTURE OR YOUR PRESENT. YOU DESERVE LOVE, HAPPINESS, KINDNESS AND HUMAN DECENCY NO MATTER WHAT YOUR LIFE STORY HAS BEEN. and if you can't find it out there...always know you have that in me.

Are you feeling better? Inspired? Uplifted? I hope so. I hope I gave you a little bit of a smile at least and if not...CLOTHES. Keep on reading to find out about my springy goodies and how to get them yourself!
So we all know how much I love affordable stuff and nothing is ever more affordable than playing gachas. I mean even if you play a machine multiple times you're guaranteed something cute right? Plus it can be a very social thing interacting with people in groups to trade with. Well I went to not one but TWO gacha events. The Dreams Gacha Event & The Gacha Guardians (not the same as the Gacha Garden) Both of these events have some great stuff but they are very different in nature. 

The Gacha Guardians is very similar to the TAG gacha you go from place to place and play the machines clicking the CUTEST stones to let your HUD know you've been there. At the end with any keys you win (playing a machine more than 10 times) you go into a secret room and get The Gift of the Guardians. The Dream Gacha event is in a very beautiful sim decorated to the 9s to envelope you in the feeling of being in a dream. The stuff they have there is everything a girl could dream of (see what I did there). All things from both of these events are of course credited so just scroll down to see what is from where. I would list it all here but this post would be HUGE

Hope you enjoy what you're seeing :D Take some time out of your day to grab some delicious gachas okay? You deserve it! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: More More - Cindy Skin in Tone #2
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: S0ng - Pam Eyes in Black
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Junko Hair (w/ Stella Horns) ☆ The Seasons' Story
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink ☆ UPDATE AVAILABLE FOR THE ALL IN ONE
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: More More - Cindy Skin Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
Face Tattoo: Hariboo - Dream Face Gacha #5 Dreams Gacha Event
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Sweet Thing - Bowknot Dress in Pink ☆ Kustom 9
♡ Socks: Sn@tch - Sparkle Kneesocks in White 
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Pink
♡ Collar: Blah - My Nekomata Collar in Special White
♡ Ring: Blah - My Donut Ring in Strawberry
♡ Flowers On Hand: Naminoke - Kodemari Hand in Pink w/ Petals ☆ Dreams Gacha Event
♡ Flowers wrapped Around Arms: Naminoke - Yukiyanagi Arm in Pink w/ petals ☆ Dreams Gacha Event
♡ Bunny Ears: Darkendstare - Plush Bunny Ears in #12 Classic ☆ The Gacha Guardians
♡ Phone: Cosmic Dust - Cutesie Phone Typer in Stripes ☆ The Chapter Four
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES & PROPS ♥
♡ Flower Petals: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Waterlilly Petals in Lilac
♡ Puppy: Sweet Thing. & darkendStare - Plopped Sushi Corgi
♡ Panda w/ Food: Candy Crunchers - Panda Takeout ☆ Dreams Gacha Event
♡ Table: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Lil Cafe Table in White/Gold ☆ The Seasons' Story
♡ "Spring" Decoration: ChiMia - Spring Letters ☆ The Gacha Guardians
♡ Book Shelf: Candy Crunchers - Dreaming Shelf ☆ Dreams Gacha Event
♡ Plant Pot: Little Llama - Pot Of Cute Cat ☆ The Gacha Guardians
♡ Cute Flower Pillow: Exposuer - Flower Poufs in 4 & 9 ☆ The Gacha Guardians
♡ Hanging Pompoms: Paper Flowers - Striped Mocha Hanging Pom Poms in Sun ☆ The Gacha Guardians
♡ Paper Flowers: Paper Flowers - Striped Mocha Paper Flowers Backdrop in Sun ☆ The Gacha Guardians

No comments :

Post a Comment