05 August 2016

Why Should I Worry?

Hey my loves!

I know I know! It's been a long time but please don't yell at me. I had some things happen in life that seriously needed my attention. I put my heart and soul into everything I do including this blog and when I know I can't give my full attention I find it best to take a step back. 
On THAT note...I am back with not only a super adorable outfit but a skin that makes me feel so magical and delicious (and even better it's all so freakin affordable). My look today was inspired by a local farmers' market down the street from my house. It's so...fresh smelling in that area. You close your eyes and you smell apples and fresh baked breads, homemade jams, the freshly grown herbs, not to mention the sounds of birds chirping and horses off in the distance.....It's all so freakin amazing. A slice of country living right here in the suburbs. Sadly It's only until the end of the summer once a week but it's nice to get out and explore the area. Do you like the look? Want if for yourself? You know what to do!

Let me start by saying how much I adore this dress. It's simple but very noticeable perfect for a walk out in the country. Not only that but it's only 75L and you can have one of your very own. This is from Hazy and it's called Sunny Day Look which describes it well. It's one of MANY amazing things you can find from this round of Sanarae (including my hair and these super adorable poses) and even better is it's a gacha. I've always enjoyed gachas because they push me out of my color comfort zone and today I got #1 which is a pretty off black color with a white undershirt that I paired with a new release from The Sugar Garden and ruffle socks for some added cuteness.
Another release I'm in love with is this new skin from Angelica released for the Epiphany (I know I'm a little late) by the name of Yeon. I won the freckles #2 version in the Milktea skintone which I am really digging. I believe I paid 75L per play but let's be honest...regardless of the price I would have bought it anyway because um...ANGELICA. Along with this skin I also got these adorable necklaces from Izzies, These uber cool glasses from Reign and this super squishy kitty in the bag! 

Tons of adorable things caught my eye and I hope they are catching yours too! Be sure to hit these events before it's too late! Toodles my love loves! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Angelica - Yeon Skin in Milktea Freckle #2 ☆ Epiphany
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: S0ng - Leafy Eyes in Green ☆ Sanarae
♡ Hair: Pink Hustlerz - Hair # 8147 in Light Browns ☆ Sanarae
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Izzies - Pastel Slink Nail Appliers
♡ Blush: Yumyums - Blush #2
♡ Knees: The Horror - Fighter Scars & Bruises in Loved ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Heart Tattoo: Angelica - Harley Quinn Black Heart Sticker
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Hazy - Sunny Day Look #1 ☆ Sanarae
♡ Socks: Altair - Cross Ruffle Socks
♡ Shoes: The Sugar Garden - Madoka Heels in Black ☆ The Kawaii Project
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Reign - Pointe Shades in Silver Frame ☆ Epiphany
♡ Necklaces: Izzies - Coin Necklaces (Simple & Letter) ☆ Epiphany
♡ Rings: Imeka - Rose Rings in Black/White ☆ Old Hunt Prize
♡ Kitty In Bag: MishMish - Kitties Go To Market in Cat Food ☆Epiphany
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
♡ Horns: Avanti - Little Horns in Black
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Pic 1 & 2: La Baguette - Kawaii Poses Pack #2 ☆ Sanarae

No comments :

Post a Comment