06 October 2016

Cloud Walkers

Hey my love biscuits <3
Have you missed me so? I've missed you guys so much too but here I am with a pretty little outfit. I did have a birthday to celebrate this week with my boyfriend bear and he's all happy sauce so I had the time to hop on my favorite creative outlet and see what was to be found on the grid. I not only found some AMAZING things to wear but I also found some super adorable poses! Want to know about what I have on today? Keep on reading for more details!

I adore this outfit so much my dears, so much that you have no idea. One of my favorite things to walk around in the fall time is nice comfy puffy shirts with uggs on especially when I'm on the kindle reading. When I saw this gacha machine full of amazing puffy shirt goodness I knew I had to play it to my hearts content (okay I played once but I'm happy I did) and I immediately had to put it on. This is from the Sanarae Event made by an amazing store called Hazy that I'm sure I've blogged before. They always have amazing releases and their gacha machine prizes are ALWAYS too adorable to NOT play. While I was skipping around shopping at Sanarae, I also picked up some of the prizes this round to celebrate Sanarae's birthday! All you have to to is join the group and click away on the cute little prize boxes AND STAY IN THE GROUP BECAUSE IT'S SO WORTH KNOWING THE NEWS!

I also have on a couple of VERY cute but scury releases from Cubic Cherry Kreations from a couple different events. This crown that I have on is a nice mix of sweet and scary. This is from the Salem event and it's called the Curse Crown. I used some of the amazing gacha items from the Aarya Gacha Items from Momento Mori (Doesn't it look like I'm flying away?) and to complete the nice balance of kawaii and evil I like to do I used these Horns from We Love Roleplay and TADA....I felt so beautiful!

Tons more stuff being worn but I won't talk your ear fully off today :D Check out all the pretty items and take a look around these amazing events! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

♥ EVENTS ♥

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: SOMEMORE- Saebom Mesh Head RARE
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Buzzeri - Lens Eyes in Winter
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Mazuzu ☆ The Project Se7en
♡ Body: Maitreya Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Bella Elephante - Glimmer Slink Nail Appliers ☆:Oneword
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Hazy - Dreamer Baby #5 ☆ Sanarae
♡ Socks: Sn@tch - Swag Over Knee Socks in Baby Blue
♡ Shoes: Darkendstare - Monster Boots in White
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Crown: Cubic Cherry Kreations -Curse Crown in Steel ☆ Salem
♡ Plushie: La Baguette - Plushie Sheep inlove in Nude ☆ Sanarae
♡ Neck Ribbon: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Aarya Ribbon Neck in Pastel White ☆ Momento Mori
♡ Feet Ribbons: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Aarya Ribbon Feet in White ☆ Momento Mori
♡ Wrist Wraps: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Aarya Wrist Wraps in White ☆ Momento Mori
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Horns: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Belial Horns in Snow ☆ We <3 Roleplay
--------------------------
♥ POSES & PROPS ♥
♡ Poses: La Baguette - Colombe Pose Pack ☆ Sanarae
♡ Clouds: Half Deer - Simple Cloud in White
♡ Location: The Black Kite

No comments :

Post a Comment