01 January 2017

Updates in 2017

Hey Loves!

I wanted to first take the time and share with you all that 2016 was a very hard year for me. I went through many obstacles iin a short amount of time that left me feeling lost, alone, and in need of some soul searching which is why my blogging was so minimum. I had no true happy inspiration but I've been feeling better, TRULY better and I'm ready to begin blogging more frequently. I will be taking some time to clean my inventory (I'm estimating maybe a week or two) and if possible blog in between after that blogging should feel less overwhelming for me and it will hopefully be back to my older pattern of blogging (with better pictures I hope)

Thank you all for staying with me during such a hard time in my life. I appreciate it so much!

Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always,
Lili

No comments :

Post a Comment