25 May 2017

Whimsical Breaks

Hey loves!

I know it's been awhile but I severely needed a break I was, to say the least depleted of all creative mojo and honestly...I wanted a bit of a different look with my avatar. As much as I love (and kind of already miss) my usual look it was beginning to bore me and make me less inclined to dress up.
I wanted a tone a little closer to mine so I swung over to Pink Fuel and fell in lust with the look of Sabine and when I demoed I was originally going to get Hazel (which is utter yumsauce) but I ended up being a derp and buying Latte which is still a beautiful tone so I'm not even mad. I'm still tweaking my shape of course but so far? I'm absolutely loving the direction of this new look. I know I haven't been super talkative on blogposts lately but stay tuned I'll have a bit more pep in my step soon enough! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili

♥ CREDITS ♥
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Pink Fuel - Sabine in Latte ☆ Catwa Applier
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: S0NG - Nell Eyes in Black ☆ Kustom9
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Hoshi Hair
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands & Feet: Maitreya
♡ Teeth: Catwa - Catya Fangs V3
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Pink Fuel - Juicy Drop Lipstick
♡ Nail Polish: Comes With Maitreya HUD
♡ Eyeliner: Mudskin - Chae-Young Eyeliner
♡ Blush: Veechi - The Ultimate Cheek Kit in Dark
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Mimi Dress in Pink ☆ Whimsical
♡ Socks: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Mimi Socks in Stripes Pink ☆ Whimsical
♡ Shoes: Included with Socks ☆ Whimsical
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Ribbon: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Mimi Ribbon in Pink ☆ Whimsical
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in White
♡ Necklace: Supernatural - Lorelei Necklace in Silver/Pink ☆ Limit8
♡ Bracelet: Supernatural - Lorelei Bracelet Silver/Pink #2 & #3 ☆ Limit8
♡ Plushies: Yokai - Chibis in Diamond ☆ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
♡ Bow: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Elephante Poses - I See The Light Pose Pack ☆ Enchantment

No comments :

Post a Comment