28 August 2018

♡ #Mood ♡

Hey my sparkles! Miss me?
I just kind of woke up one day this week and told myself I need to lighten up and stop being so hard on myself. Life is short right? We're not perfect and we make SO many mistakes (I mean...who here remembers 18 - 23 amirite?) so why are we conditioned to condemn ourselves for learning and becoming the spirit we are meant to become? From now on let yourselves live my sparkles, you aren't perfect and that's okay, you're perfect for the moment you're in and don't let anyone take that from you.
That being said I went a bit pastel crazy today because I felt like it :D Keep on reading for credits and maybe a little more information? Maybe? We will see how I feel after some cappuccino  EDIT: Details are happening

So let's start with this super beautiful hair yes? I love the way it falls and frames my face plus the top teased area gives a bit of an edge. This is another amazing hair from Limerence that you can pick up from this round of N21. This is called Adetta and there are now four pack choices available (Left to Right): Colors, Natural Ombre, Colors Ombre, and Naturals and I usually don't do too many naturals but I've always been a fan of these ones since they are so well made and bright. The event started the 21st I believe so you still have some time to grab it for yourself!
Another item I'm wearing that I absolutely love is this shirt made by Loki which is low key (see what I did there?) becoming a fast favorite of mine. This is a gacha prize from their release at last round's Cosmopolitan (I know I'm late but I took some time off to celebrate my anniversary with my love tater) BUT it's already at the main store so go there to grab it! I love that each one comes with a matching eyepatch and can be worn with or without the wording on the shirt (Just use the HUD)

And of course as always everything else is credited below because I appreciate the hard work of all second life creators! Have an awesome day my loves I will be back tomorrow! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili
♥ BODY ♥
Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
Skin: Okkbye - Dalila Skin Tone 007
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Song - Leafy Eyes in Lavi & December
Hair: Limerence - Adetta Hair ☆ N21

♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: Adored - Vinyl Glass Lips Bare All Edition
Eye Makeup: Adored - Eye Candy
Blush: Arise - Blushy Freckles 2 in Pink

♥ CLOTHING ♥
Top: Loki - #18 Stargazing Gacha Mint Sweater ☆ New Release
Skirt: Loki - #19 Stargazing Gacha Light Blue Jeans Skirt ☆ New Release
Socks: Loki - #30 Cute&Devil Gacha Lavender Stockings ☆ Gacha Prize

♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Bag: Sweet Thing - Sleepychi Digital Pet Bag in Candy RARE ☆ Gacha Prize
Glasses: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Mako Sunglasses
Bat Necklace: Blah - My Cute Vampaia Necklace in Violet
Necklace 2: Sweet Thing - SleepyChi Pet Neck in Candy ☆ Gacha Prize

♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5

♥ SCENES ♥
Pose: La Baguette - Fiona Pose Pack ☆ New Release
♡ Location:  Mystic Timbers
♡ Windlight: Runa's Windlight #3

No comments :

Post a Comment