02 December 2018

♡ Let It Snow ♡

Hey loves!
Flickr Link
So its official....winter is *opens the door slightly to peak out and gets bumrushed* well winter is here and I am officially freezing my buns and I absolutely HATE wearing pants so even in the winter I wear skirts but hey what's a little cold right? My mom loves to point out how "cold" I am and I look like I'm going to get an "ass cold" and I literally laugh at her eveytime but I am who I am right? and skirts are definitley an "RL" and SL Lili thing.
My outfit today consists of freebies, gacha prizes and discounts as per usual because you know I love a good deal. Not only do I have on a pretty outfit but I traveled to a beautiful place and had a blast with pictures! Like the look? Need to know more? Keep on reading!!

Soooo...I am OBSESSED with this sweater and I see myself wearing this a lot on my lazy days and not only is is bright, comfy and well made...but it FREE too. If you stop by Go! during this holiday time you can pick up some present under the tree for this years advent and this is Day #1's prize and I'm so happy my Lalakins took me to grab it.

I'm also wearing some adorable things from Tamagosenbei as you all know I love having kawaii and whimsical items in my posts and this set that you can pick up from this round of The Arcade called "Cold Days" The stuff in this pack is BREATHTAKING from the make up choices (I'm wearing the cold days heart blush) to this warm looking muff set (shown in white) I'm just loving it all. For less than 100L per play you can be all ready to go out and play in the snow

From head to toe I'm in love with my look AND you can get the look for yourself by reading the credits below! Message me & IM me if you wanna talk and my comments section is always open (unless you're a mean one....Mr. Grinch) Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
♥ EVENT LANDMARKS ♥
Sanarae
❧ The Arcade (1) (2) (3)
Fameshed
Shiny Shabby

♥ BODY ♥
Mesh Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
Skin Applier: Okkbye - Dalila Skin
Skin Tone Name: Tone 007
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Petit Chambre - Tohko Eyes Ruby Set#03 ☆ Sanarae
Hair: Mithral - Peppermint
Piercings: Catwa - Face Piercing

♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: Lunacat - Macy Lipgloss ☆ Sanarae
Eyeliner: Mudskin - Chae-Young Eyeliner
Blush: Tamagosenbei - Cold Days Heart Blush ☆ The Arcade December 2018
Lashes: Mai Bilavio - Feline Collection 2 ☆ Gacha

♥ CLOTHING ♥
Jacket/Hoodie: Go! - Fiesta Baja Hoodie ☆ Christmas Advent Gift Day#1
Skirt: Ersch - Yoon Skirt in Denim 004
Shoes: Reign - Glitter Duckboots

♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bow: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
Necklace: Cae - Bonita Necklace ☆ FaMESHed
Garter: Muka - Leg Strap
Hand Muff: Tamagosenbei - Bear Hand Muff in White ☆ The Arcade December 2018
Ear Muffs: Tamagosenbei - Ear Muffs in White ☆ The Arcade December 2018
Tissue: Tamagosenbei - Nose Tissue ☆ The Arcade December 2018

♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
Tail: Aii - Devil Tail

♥ SCENE ♥
Location: Neva River
Poses: Fashiowl - Snow Pose Pack
Deers: Yokai - Deer Family Gacha Prizes ☆ Shiny Shabby
♡ Windlight: Runa's Windlight #2
Face Animations: Catwa Animations

♥ A LITTLE EXTRA ♥
♬ Song Inspiration ♬

No comments :

Post a Comment