27 December 2021

Oh, The Idol Eros

 Hello my loves!


Flickr Link

During my hiatus (unexpected this time and uh...well if you know, you know) a lot has changed in not only blogger but also second life's way of pictures and stuff and right now I'm learning to do them both which is why I'm having a slow start. I do NOT post content I am not happy with. What I CAN say is that I'm very happy how these pictures came out. I love not only the outfit but I am also in love with the light celestial feel these pictures give off. Though it's taken a bit of time I'm finally happy with my avi again!

I'm not going to talk your ears off YET but please do read below for the credits because I have on so many amazing stuff including new loves and some old favorites! Mwahs and see you soon!

♥ EVENT LANDMARKS ♥
Planet 29
Access
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Mesh Head: Lelutka - Halle Mesh Head ☆ Newish Release
♡ Mesh Body: Legacy
♡ Skin: Heaux - Una Skin in Rose Kiss ☆ Newish Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Song - Toki Eyes in Nature
♡ Hair: Sintiklia - Kendra Hair in Pastels & Colors ☆ Access
♡ Nose Piercing: Punch - Diamond Nose Ring
♡ Dimple Piercing: Punch - Dimple Diamonds
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Dernier - Supernova Lipstick
♡ Eyeliner: Sassyphur's - Sword Liner ☆ Under 100L
♡ Eye Makeup 1: Dotty's Secret - Inner Corner Highlight ☆ Under 100L
♡ Eye Makeup 2: Dernier - Melody Eyeshadow
♡ Blush: Unicult - Burr Blush Pack ☆ Tannenbaum
♡ Body Blush: Mana - Bashful Body Blush
♡ Body Tint: Shiny Stuffs - Body Tint Tatt ☆ Freebie
♡ Ear Glitter: Cazimi - Glitter Ears for EvoX in White ☆ Dollarbie
♡ Lashes: Michan - Kyla Lashes Night Version
♡ Freckles: Unicult - Love Freckles Pack ☆ Tannenbaum
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Dreamcatcher - Roxanne Top ☆ Planet 29
♡ Bottom: Dreamcatcher - Roxanne Shorts ☆ Planet 29
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Cae - Dream Necklace
♡ Earrings: E Marie - Jemma Earrings in Gold
♡ Bows: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bows
♡ Head Halo: Cubic Cherry - Zee Halo in Light Gold
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Wings: Sweet Thing - Demon Wings
♡ Ears: Comes with Lelutka Head
♡ Horns: Aii - Pearlescent Devil Horns
--------------------------
♥ SCENE ♥
♡ Location: Elvion
♡ Slurl is →HERE
♡ Poses: Sweet Art - Freya Pose Pack
♡ Windlight: Runa's Windlight #3 BECAUSE IT'S MY FAVORITE
♡ Face Animations: Lelutka Face Animations
♡ Bubbles with Hearts: Cubic Cherry - Amore Bubbles Set
--------------------------
♥ A LITTLE EXTRA ♥
♬ Song Inspiration ♬
Eros - Late Night Alumni 

♪  What's left to say but I loved the way it was cause I said I would I've done all I could. See what he's done to us? Oh the idol Eros

No comments :

Post a Comment