15 June 2013

Flat Out Adorable | FreshFaceness

Hey my lovely people!

Today's post is a bit quicker than usual since my weekend is jam packed with me moving my room around. The way that its currently set up isn't doing it for me AT ALL if I get out of my chair I have to like...swivel it to leave my room I bang up my knees getting to the mini fridge...it's just not sexy in here so I must fix the issue. 
Today I wanted an epically cute outfit some would even say...Flat out adorable (only picked that title because of my shoes). I tried my hardest not to show any sexiness and hopefully you think I did an okay job! The pieces I have on make me happy and I love to spread the happy so keep on reading to find out where you can get it for yourself!

So let's talk about this dress AMIRITE? I think its an adorable dress perfect for the look I wanted! This is the Dotty Dolly Dress and I have it on in snow because I wanted to work with the pink around the flowers. This is a full mesh dress with sadly no appliers but as you see I still look pretty good in it. This is another goodie that can be found at Collabor88! Honest time? The last couple of C88 themes have left me feeling giddy about shopping. I love brights and pastels and when something offers that...I'm in heaven.
OH! Also another skin from FreshFace. You all know by now I have a habit of making a skin my own usually just using the skin as a base and going make up crazy BUT These skins have captivated me and even without makeup they look amazing! I Was thinking of switching to a different skin tone one of these days.
  • Tango Appliers
  • Different Cleavage Options
  • 4 skin Tones

Told you it was a shorty! I still hope you feel the urge to shop! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

OUTFIT
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: FreshFace - Poppy in Natural Tone Newer Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Le Poppycock - Doll Eye in Solitude Gacha @ The Puppet Fair
♡ Hair: Eep - Hair012 in Strawberry 5 New @ Fameshed
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh hands
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: JM:Mai - Platinum Lips in Candy
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Knees: Sugar Heart - Knee Blush New-ish Release
♡ Face Stars: Ni.Ju - Face Stars in Pink Gacha Prize
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Jacket: Slave - OpenSweater in Hotpink
♡ Dress: Vincue - Dotty Dolly Dress in Snow New @ Collabor88
♡ Shoes: Splash - Cupcake Mesh Flats
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Iruco - Blow Glasses in Black
♡ Necklace: Vincue - Forcy Necklace #1
♡ Ring (Left): Yummy - Doughnut Ring
♡ Crown: Poptart - Sparkle Crown in Pink
♡ Plushie: Silent Sparrow - Deer-ee Doe Plush in Sweet
♡ Macarons on Horns: Action - Macarons in Pistachio & Rose New @ The Dressing Room
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Sinful Need - V Spade Short Tail
♡ Ears: Trap/Ni.ju Collaboration - Gelf Ears
♡ Antlers: Half Deer - Fawn Antlers in Mocha
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment