11 June 2013

Unicorn Lovin

 Hi Fashion Heads!

I'm back with lots of goodies for your faces! I am proud to say that I have been working on something extra special for you guys sadly I'm having a bit of a problem finishing it so it will take a few more days but I'm really hoping you guys will love it! 
I'm sure that most of you know I have a HUGE love for unicorns and well...many things mythical but mostly unicorns. I've had a fascination with them for what feels like forever. When I was younger I was deadset on being the princess with a white unicorn that emitted rainbow sparkles and one of these days it WILL happen. I'm just waiting for cloning to be legal (HA! Science joke!). My outfit today was inspired by my love of unicorns.You want to show your unicorn love too? I'll show you were to go! Keep on reading!!!!! If you're a scientist working on cloning skip right to the bottom for credits.
So my dears I LOVE the shirt I have on today. This is a new release from Blah and it made me so super happy. I adore unicorns and now I can tell the worrrrllld! These are some basic t-shirts that are mesh breast compatible that can be found at the last Whore Couture Monthly Edition. Its a bittersweet since its the last but the stuff is amazing so definately check it out. If you're not a lover of unicorns I will try not to judge you AND there are two other options an "I Love Candy" version and a "Kawaii" version. 
I have been having a hard time finding more pigtails then...Analog Dog happened and I freakin LOVE these pigtails. They are so realistic looking with the  texture and I couldn't say no. This hairstyle is called "Bea" and I got them in browns today because honestly I am trying to extend my natural color collection but I want to return and get some fantasy colors *shifty eyes* maybe after payday

Last but not least....this skin...it makes me so happy it almost hurts! I found some amazing skins from an up and coming skin store called Freshface! I've seen a few blog about them and they all looked amazing so naturally I had to try it to and I drooled all over this one called Violet! I love the youthfulness in the face and I love the color range. I'm so glad there are more youthful looking darker skins becoming available!
  • Cleavage Options
  • Tango Appliers Available
  • 4 Skintones: Snow, Natural, Olive, Caramel
The body on these skins make me happy it has a subtle toned look...a little fluffy around the middle but not jiggly which is the look I prefer so...I can see myself wearing this a lot in the future :D

Like my look? Teal & Purple make a beautiful mix don't you think? Now go shop and check out all places mentioned hehe! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Landmarks

OUTFIT
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: FreshFace - Violet in Natural New-ish Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: S0ng - Bambi Eyes - Green Swamp
♡ Hair: Analog Dog - Bea in Kahlua New Release
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tango
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Pink Fuel - Kumi in Swoon
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nails: Bamboo Nails - Berry Purple
♡ Eyeliner: S0ng - Catlick Eyeliner  Option 2
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Teeth:  Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Blah - My Basic Shirt in I Love Unicorns New @ Whore Couture: Monthly Edition
♡ Panties: Sakide - Slide Panties in Kiss White
♡ Skirt: La93 - Mini Skirt in BluuBlue
♡ Socks: Honey Kitty - Thin Border Socks in Lavender
♡ Shoes: Crazy Kitty - Lolita Boots
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: MishMish - Lil Fat Birdie Necklace in Pink
♡ Ring (Left): Luckie - Mousie Ring in Pink Sequin
♡ Plushies: SilentSparrow -  Uni-ee in Candy
♡ Watch: Katatonik - Nada Watch in Candy Purple
♡ Hairbows: Laviere - Candy Bow in Teal
♡ Necklace 2: Ellabella - Matrix Love in Aqua
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail Modded
♡ Horns: Ninfanium - Uni Horns in Prisma
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment