11 March 2015

Just Say Jinkies

Hey Love pockets!
I'm in a super happy mood today and LOVE the look I have today sadly I don't have much time to tell you all about it so it's going to be a short but sweet post AND with this I will also have another skin review about the skin  I have on today ---> Here (BTW THE SKIN IS PERFECTION SO PREPARE YOURSELF)

While I was dressing up my friend told me I looked a little like Velma from Scooby Doo was my childhood cartoon idol so I was pleased hehe. Keep on reading for credits and I will see you all very soon <3 Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Yumyums - Hope in Cocoa ☆ Coming Soon To Skin Fair
♡ Body: Maitreya
♡ Mouth: Nyam Nyam Mouth
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chus - Doe Lens in Mantis
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Taurus Hair ☆ New @ We <3 Roleplay

♡ Hands: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Yumyums - Blush #2
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Cocoroni - Basic Coat Outfit #2 ☆ Kustom9
♡ Socks: Blah - My Toeless Sheer Stockings in White
♡ Shoes: Fashionably Dead - Girl Power Platforms in Black/Gray ☆ The Arcade
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Black
♡ Collar: Blah - Dangerous Rose Collar
♡ Ring: Phoebe - Cathia Mesh Bow Ring in Black
♡ Plushies: Birdy - Chibi Bunneh in Natural RARE ☆ The Chapter Four
♡ Hairclip: Altair - Sakura Hairclip in Red ☆ Origami
♡ Garter: Altair - Memoria Garter in Noire
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Neko Ears: Altair - Fluffy Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Pose: Poppet - Cutesy Pose Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment