12 June 2015

Inspirational Shirts

Hey Loves!
I have such an obsession with shirts with uplifting and inspirational messages on them. I always have and most likely always will! Not only do they help ME stay positive and upbeat just feeling AMAZING about myself but they also help anyone reading feel that way too. I mean think about it, with the power of just a shirt, a fashion statement, you can bring a smile to someone's face or help someone through a difficult time with JUST THE POWER OF YOUR SHIRT. 

Anywhoness, Today my outfit is inspired by...I don't know actually it just made me very happy when I put it on and I thought maybe you guys would like to see it? Was I right? you're DA...rn right I am! Keep on reading for more info and credits/slurls!
To start off I just want to say Chapter Four as usual is amazing! I bought lots of cute things to put on but the one I am showing off today is from M.Birdie Story and this is called UpDown Set which can be found in the 2 for 1 room. You purchase the color of Denim Skirt you want and inside your pack you get a HUD to change the texture of your shirt to one of the cute designs offered. Because of my need for some inspiration I used the "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop" version in white (there is also a black version) I decided to slip on some thigh highs from Mag B paired with a newly released shoe from Livalle called Ganymede Slingback Wedges that can be found at this round's On9.

Another On9 goodie you can pick up is this really pretty hair that I have from Sweet Thing. Not only are the clothing and accessories adorable from Sweet Thing but so is the hair! This one is called Emiko and I ADORE it. I love the textures and the colors offered and I love how it frames my goofy little face :D I wanted a little more of a natural colored hair so I went with red BUT fear not there are colors, pastels and ombre packs available as well as natural tones.

I have a couple pieces on from Secret Love. I've worn this brand a lot but didn't really chat about it. Secret Love is an all original mesh store owned by the always loved Faylinn Britton or as some of us know her, Mama Toast (the big piece of Buttery Toast) and the happiness I feel now that she is back is...Explosive. The necklace, ring, and horns I have on today are all Secret Love releases that I'm sure you'll love. I love this big chunky necklace I have on called Chunky Statement paired with the ring from the Bubblegum set. Both of these can be found at the Mainstore but the horns can be found in a gacha machine (Warning: These are a rare) at the new event Kowai Kawaii.

Lots of rambly doodle for your faces now it's just time to get out there and shop! Have lots of fun and remember how amazing you all are! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Warm Eyes in Hazel
♡ Hair: Sweet Thing - Emiko Hair in Red ☆ New @ On9
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica - Jelly Lip Coat in Pink
♡ Nail Polish: Nylon Outfitters - Geometric Mint & Nude Nail Applier
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: M.Birdie Story - UpDown Set2 ☆ New @ The Chapter Four
♡ Socks: Mag <3 B - White Dot Socks
♡ Shoes: Livalle - Ganymede Slingback Wedges in Noir ☆ New @ On9
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ HandBag: Miwa's Airship - Holiday Clutch #6 ☆ New @ Ai Gacha
♡ Glasses: Moran - Unique Glasses in B
♡ Necklace: Secret Love - Chunky Statement Necklace ☆ NEW RELEASE
♡ Ring: Secret Love - Gumballs Ring ☆ NEW RELEASE
♡ Bow: Bubble - Eye Bow RARE version ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Wings: Arise - Bat Wings in Black
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
♡ Horns: Secret Love - Tentacle Love Horns in Ultra Rare ☆ New @ Kowai/Kawaii
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment