30 June 2015

Music On The Docks

Hey Loves!
The month of June is LITERALLY about to be over and I've been so busy this month I can't say I'm sad to see it go. Not saying the things I've done are unimportant of course but you know me. I like to dress up and think VERY LITTLE about ever growing up. With all this grownupness I needed a nice, cute, and playful look and I knew just want I wanted to wear to shake off the adulthood of June. One of my all time ways to relax is to listen to music so today I decided to do it at the docks :D I love all types of music so I can have what feels like ENDLESS playlists...if I wasn't too lazy to make playlists. To the outfit? Mkay keep reading for more infos!
Isn't this the cutest little romper?! You can pick this up from a new event I've blogged a couple times already called Kowaii/Kawaii. This is called the Dragovar Romper made by Emporium so you KNOW it has tons of customizing options for you to get it exactly how you want . I had a tiny issue with getting it on my shape with the maitreya body but I made my thighs a little less muscular and TADA fit me like a glove :D.

My headphones and radio necklace are super adorbs right? These are from the Mizu event by a brand that's quickly growing on me called Caco's Greenhouse. I love how convient but CUTE it is. I would have never thought of putting a little radio on as a necklace but seeing it like this makes me want to do it all the time . This is called the Macaron Bear Wireless Set! Grab it up ASAP since the event won't be around much longer!

The kitty I have was just DESTINED to be cute coming from the magical fingertips of Katatonik! This round of The Kawaii Project is all about cats and that's where you can find this little guy and all his brothers and sisters. For only 50L a play you can have a pretty kitty to take home with you and love forever :D

Before you guys run off to buy the goodies I do want to thank you all for being so patient with me this month....NOW GO! SHOP! Hehe. Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own  Shape
♡ Eyes: Buzzeri - Moka Eyes in Hazel
♡ Hair: Chemistry - Prue in HUD 2
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Buzzeri - Summer Crush Gloss in Flamingo
♡ Nail Polish: Flair - RiRi Fingernail Applier
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: Buzzeri - Cutiepie Freckles Heart
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Jumper: Emporium - Dragovar Romper ☆ New @ Kowaii/Kawaii Event
♡ Socks: Lolla's Closet - Natural Socks in White
♡ Shoes: Pretty Liars - Wedge Sneaker in White & Purple
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Lavendar
♡ Bracelet: Yumyums - Way Girlie Bracelets
♡ Crown: Buttery Toast - Ickle Crown in Purple/Pink
♡ Plushies: Katatonik - Happy Kitty Doll in Light Blue ☆ New @ Kawaii Project
♡ Headphones: Caco's Greenhouse - Macaron Bear Wireless Headphones ☆ New @ Mizu Event
♡ Radio Necklace: Caco's Greenhouse - Macaron Bear Wireless Music Player in Rain Sound ☆ New @ Mizu Event
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Sari Sari - Summer Pose Pack ☆ New @ Kustom9

No comments :

Post a Comment