04 September 2015

Lost Puppy Princess

Hello my love smoothies!

Sometimes I honestly have no idea what I want to blog about when I log on and today was one of those days. I just knew I wanted to be cute as a button so I gathered up some super cute things and smushed them into a cute lost puppy look. I have no only some cute things from Sweet Thing on but I also have some other super cute releases.
Short but sweet post for your faces! Keep on reading for more pics and credits!
Mwahs & Happy Shopping!
Love Always
Lili

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 


CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Mizu in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Evermore - My Dearest Eyes ☆ Group Gift
♡ Hair: Doe - Scarlet ☆ New @ Fantasy Gacha 

♡ Chest Tattoo: Bella Elephante - Pixel Heart Tattoo ☆ New @ Oneword

♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Teddy: Sweet Thing - Daydream Teddy ☆ New @ Collabor88
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Vixen Heels in Aqua ☆
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Collar: Sweet Thing - Puppy's Princess Collar & Leash ☆ New @ The Arcade

♡ Earrings:  Che Bella - Cutie Charm Earrings in Star 1
♡ Crown: Forever Young - Fly Me Away Crown in Baby Pink ☆ Gacha Item
♡ Biscuit in Mouth: Sweet Thing - Good Puppy's Biscuit ☆ New @ The Arcade
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Sweet Thing - Lil Spitz Puppy Tail ☆ New @ The Arcade
♡ Whiskers: Yumyums - Kitteh Whiskers in White ☆ No Longer Available
♡ Ears: Sweet Thing - Puppy Playtime Ears ☆ New @ The Arcade
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment