22 September 2015

Noodle Head

Hey Loves!
Today is a bit of a quick post with some things I picked up around the grid as well as news of another (yep another one) new event just waiting to knock SL's socks right off. I wanted a very cute but fall friendly outfit today and I think I accomplished it not to mention the outfit isn't really that expensive so money saving + looking cute? Um yes please! Keep on reading for more info and credits.

Firstly let's talk about this super adorable dress and jacket combo made by Zenith! It's adorable right? The best part about it is you can have it for yourself for only 75L a play when you skip over to Kustom9. The outfit I have on 1. Isn't a rare (they do have special rare colors though) and 2. has matching accessories you can win as well and I'm sure you guys know by now I don't play gacha machines that don't offer common prizes that I want and this one is FULL of great and cute common prizes including matching bags (not shown), shoes (not shown) and necklaces (also not shown lol). While you're at Kustom9 you can also play the Tentacio machine (I love Take Away) and win some take out food to stroll around with. In this picture I have the soup but I mayyy have played this machine a couple times and won a few different prizes. Lastly at Kustom9, I got these cute little peepers from Mudskin's gacha machine for only 50L a play and they are the Bambi Eyes

It's official....Ayashi is blowing my mind with her hair lately and this hair I have on is no different. This is called Jeal and this is for a new event called Gen-Neutral. This event, like the name suggest offers products for people who like to be more gender neutral or dress more androgynous. I for one feel like it's needed in a world where everyone has the freedom to be who/what ever they want. The hair comes with both a rigged and non rigged version.

Last thing I want to briefly talk about are these adorable sneakers I have on from Candydoll. If you haven't gone to this round of Uber yet....GO. If not for anything else just for these sneakers. These are the Lucy Wedges and today I have them on in Chocolate. These shoes like many I've been wearing lately are compatible to multiple mesh foot options. Hopefully you saw SOMETHING in this post that made you're shopping finger twitchy :D See you all super soon with more clothing goodness for your faces! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Luna in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Mudskin - Bambi Eyes #1 ☆ New Gacha @ Kustom9
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Jeal Hair ☆ New @ GEN-Neutral
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Mouth: Loud Mouth - Brandee
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Flair - Nail Applier Set 130
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress/Jacket: Zenith - Autumn Coat & Dress in Brown ☆ New Gacha @ Kustom9
♡ Socks: Muka - Garter Socks in Light ☆  New @ The Chapter Four
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Lucy Wedges in Chocolatte ☆  New @ Uber
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Gold
♡ Headband: Blues - Robin's Headband in Brown Fade ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Jewelry: Cae - Wish Set
♡ Soup: Tentacio - I Love Take Away Soup ☆ New Gacha @ Kustom9
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment