08 May 2016

The Gloomy Bat | Happy Mothers' Day

Hello my loves! 

It's a super short post today because I want to show my mommy some love on the day meant just for her. I've always used a certain motto for days like this however "If you only show your mother appreciation on mothers' day then you are failing 364 days as a daughter" Remember to ALWAYS appreciate your mom...because you only get one!
If you ARE a mother and you read my blog well I want to first off thank you for such amazing support and on your special day I wish you a TRULY HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY. May your day be filled with pampering and appreciation! 

I will see you all soon! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

THE GLOOMY BAT CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Mesh Head: VCO - Elf Mesh in Elin Gloomy RARE ☆ Gacha
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Hair: Barberyumyum - Hair67 in Brown ☆ FLF Purchase
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: MINDS - Winter Slink Nail Applier
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Mignon - Subculture Jyoshi Dress in Olive ☆ Sanarae
♡ Tights: Izzies - Heart Tattoo Tights in Moss
♡ Shoes: ECCO - Leather Loafers
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: C'est La Vie - Holly Knit Bag
♡ Glasses: Moran - Unique Glasses A
♡ Necklace: Fetch - Fcku Necklace ☆ The Thrift Shop
♡ Plushies: Sweet Lies - Teddy Bear #1 ☆ Gacha Garden
♡ Bow: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Doki - Bat Wings ☆ Kowaii PonPon
♡ Wings: Doki - Bat Wings ☆ Kowaii PonPon
♡ Ears: Doki - Bat Ears ☆ Kowaii PonPon
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment