31 May 2016

Eating & Swimming

My loves!

So...apparently the heat snuck up behind me and started touching my butt o.o I didn't like it ; . ;
One good thing that came from all this heat is the opening of my community pool since it opens every year after Memorial Day which is a load of yay sauce! In celebration of the pool opening I decided that I would show off a bikini! Do you like it? If you do keep on reading for more details on where to get it for yourself!

This cute little bikini I have on today is from the always amazing Sweet Thing! I know I'm a little late in showing this off but I absolutely adore it! Until the 4th of next month you can pick up this beautiful bikini from the Dark Style Fair. There are Maitreya & Slink versions to hug around your curves in the most perfect of ways PLUS it's color changeable by HUD.

Color Options for
  • Bikini Top
  • Bikini Bottom
  • Skeleton Hands
  • Ties
Everything is credited below :D just a quick and fun post before I splash around in the pool :D See you all super soon (maybe even later tonight?) Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Cutesy Eyes in Sky ☆ The Kawaii Project
♡ Hair: Doe - Arora ☆ The Kawaii Project
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica - Jelly Lip Coat in Scarlet
♡ Nail Polish: Helianthus - Pastel Slink Nail Appliers
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Bikini: Sweet Thing - Bone Bikini ☆ Dark Style Fair
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Cutesy Glasses in Gold ☆ The Kawaii Project
♡ Necklace: Fetch - Found Necklaces ☆ Lost & Found
♡ Bracelet: Blah - Hana Flower Bracelet in Pink ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Ring : Blah - Hana Flower Ring in Pink ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Flower Crown: Blah - Hana Flower Crown in Pink ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Nosering: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Cutesy Nosering in Flower Gold ☆The Kawaii Project
♡ Ice Cream: Abrasive - Critter Kawaii Cones in Strawberry Blast Piggie ☆ Gacha Garden
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Wings: Arise - Bat Wings in White (Tinted of course)
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment