10 June 2016

Soaked In The Sun

My loves <3

I've always been that girl who finds a clean, safe body of water to relax in when she needs to go into her deep thinking. I mean don't get me wrong, shower thinking is great (and you can't fool me and say you've never done it) but something about sinking myself into water feeling it splash around me as my mind moves through it's manic journey makes me feel....complete. 
Today since I've been thinking so much in real life I decided to give my second life self time to think to while not only wearing a super adorable bathing suit but also taking along a super adorable (and hungry) companion because honestly what is better than a deep thinking session with an adorable pet? Are you in the search for some new goodies for your inventory *whispers* I think I might know of a couple places. Keep on reading for more infos and credits :D
My loves! So I usually have a VERY hard time feeling kawaii and adorable in swimsuits and bathing suits but THIS bathing suit made me feel the cutest and I even got some gropes of approval (Shoutout to my Chronotis Husbands) this is yet another amazing release from The Sugar Garden that can be won from this round of The Arcade. Today I have on the teal version of this bathing suit but there is also a black and white version that you can win as well as a pink and yellow version of the heart floaties! 

Another cute product you can win are these delicious and cute snacks from Lost Junction. I'm OBSESSED with the products from Lost Junction and this set from this round of The Arcade definitely does not disappoint. I'm just using three of....many MANY prizes I won and at only 50L per play why would you NOT go fully crazy and play 15 times? Don't judge me >.>

Hope you love all the amazeball things and you are running to get them for yourselves! Mwahs & Happy Shopping to all!

Love Always
Lili

CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Rei in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes:  Arise - Unicorn Eyes in Sky
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Hiroko Hair ☆ Tropical Summer
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Mesh Lips: The Sugar Garden - Rei Lips Parted in C Tone
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Bikini: The Sugar Garden - Aquababe Bikini in Teal ☆ The Arcade
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Goggles: The Sugar Garden - Holographic Goggles ☆ The Arcade
♡ Necklace: The Sugar Garden - Waterproof Camera Necklace ☆ The Arcade
♡ Ice Cream: Imeka - Ice Candy #1 ☆ The Arcade
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
--------------------------
♥ POSES AND PROPS ♥
♡ Floatie: The Sugar Garden - Pink Heart Inner Tube ☆ The Arcade
♡ Doggy: Half Deer - Chihuahua Stripey Floatie ☆ The Arcade
♡ Snack 1: Lost Junction - Surfy Snack #11 Chocolate Cookies Tray ☆ The Arcade
♡ Snack 2: Lost Junction - Surfy Snack #13 Lemon Starfish Cookies Tray ☆ The Arcade
♡ Snack 3: Lost Junction - Surfy Snack #12 Donut Skewers ☆ The Arcade
Glasses On Doggy: Imeka - Heart Glasses ☆ The Arcade

No comments :

Post a Comment