01 June 2016

Plastic Barbies

Hey my lovelies!
So the heat seems to have gotten my message about it feeling on my booty and decided to do it again...I hate it less today since it's not so humid and awkward. I've been feeling HORRIBLE as of lately. Some of you may know I'm anemic and for whatever reason my iron levels are WAY down causing lots of sleeping and weird enough belly aches but no matter you know how much I love blogging so once my eyes pop open I'm running to play in clothes! I'm a big fan of my outfit today so keep on reading for more details :D
So my lovely ladies and gentlemen (I have male readers right? I mean I don't show off male stuff but still if you're a sir reading this *wave waves to you*) I was late to the party we know as Whimsical but as soon as I saw this outfit on flickr I knew I had to have it. This is an amazing gacha prize from Sorbet for the Whimsical Event and I won this amazing blue version with all kinds of cute tropical decals on it. I wanted to bring out a little bit more of that pretty pink so I slipped on this Skullie top from Forever Young that can be picked up from the Dark Style Fair as well as sliding on these cute little leg straps from Neverwish and felt like it brought out the pink without taking away from this blue perfection.

Since this outfit already had me feeling like a superstar these cute little star earring and hairclip just HAD to be added right? This are two adorable creations from Lovefox that you can pick up from the mainstore as well as a matching collar that I don't have on today. To finish off that rockstar swag I thought this side ponytail with the loose carefree waves from Doe by the name of Heather was the perfect touch. This hair was ALSO from whimsical (told you I was late)

Something about this outfit just brings joy to my soul and I really hope it's bringing a lot of joy to yours as well! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!
Love Always
Lili

CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: SOMEMORE - Saebom Mesh Head RARE
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Lumenis Eyes in Deep Blue ☆ Newish Release
♡ Hair: Doe - Heather Hair ☆ Whimsical Event
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Flair - Slink Applier Set 148
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Sorbet - Combo Plastique in 1K ☆ Whimsical Event
♡ Shirt: Forever Young - Skullie Top in Pink ☆ Dark Style Fair
♡ Socks: Cannibelle - Ribbed Overknee Socks in Monochrome White
♡ Boots: The Sugar Garden - Madame Boots in White
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Baby Blue
♡ Collar: Cila - Love Me Not Collar in Blue ☆ Sanarae
♡ Necklace: Altair - Ouija Necklase in Pink
♡ Earrings: LoveFox - Star Earrings☆ New Release
♡ Leg Straps: Neverwish - Heart Leg Straps in Bright
♡ Lollipops: Sue Cream - Chu Lollipop Gacha in Candy 3 ☆ The Kawaii Project
♡ Hairpin: LoveFox - Star Pin ☆ New Release
--------------------------
♥ POSES & LOCATION ♥
♡ Poses: Kirin - Namie Pose Pack
♡ Location: Ville Par La Mer

No comments :

Post a Comment