24 February 2017

Bear Essentials

Hey Loves!

How are you sexies today?! I'm...beary....good :D SEE WHAT I DID THERE?! Cause I'm a....yeah you get it. So recently I've been (let's be honest) struggling to be a glittery happy fool and sometimes when I want to blog I really just don't know what to say so on those days I will just do pictures and credits instead of hiding under a rock. That doesn't mean I love the items I pictured any less it just means I honestly have no motivation to speak (yay for depression)
I had tons of fun with my pictures today trying a couple of different things I don't normally do and I really do like the way these turned out so tell me what you think yes? My inspiration today was this super cute makeup applier from Lovely Disarray that made me look like a happy lovely bearbear and from there the look just came to me quite easily! Keep on reading for more information.

I never knew how much I wanted to be a bear until I found this AMAZING makeup applier for Catwa. This is made by Lovely Disarray as stated earlier and you my dears, can grab it from this round's The Kawaii Project. It's called Beary Charming and it's not that expensive which is a plus. I have on the version that applies to the entire face with blush but if you prefer you can do just the eyes or the lip makeup individually. I also grabbed this adorable PomPom headband while I was there from Quirky as well as these *snaps the string of her panties* from Inkhole called Elin's Undies
I was stumped on a shirt to wear until a friend forced me to the Fetish Fair (cause you know....I'm innocent I don't have fetishes <.<) and I saw this sweater that had to be draped onto my body. This is from a new (to me) store called Like Design and this is called the Len Sweater and not only is it under 300L you ALSO get texture change options and this sweater can be any color you need it to be. I thought that these boots from Candydoll really made this look complete and the flower design just makes me happy. You can grab these from Collabor88 until the 6th of next month.

So as you all know very well I'm not that big a fan of tattoos but you know what? This tattoo may have changed my mind and I might start checking them out more often. I got this very detailed body tattoo from a place I've always glanced through called Endless Pain and I have on this one called Valentina. You can find this at Depraved Nation's "Love Interruption" Event. I have a Maitreya body and they have an applier just for the maitreya BUT if you have another mesh body they also have appliers for Belleza, Slink, The Mesh Project and omega which should work with most other mesh bodies.
Did this get you in the mood to shop?! I bet it did so let me not waste another moment of your time! Hop, skip, and bounce to all these amazing events! Mwahs and Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

♥ LOCATIONS ♥

♥ CREDITS ♥
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Koko Skin Applier in D Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: S0ng - Aimi Eyes in Blue ☆ The Kawaii Project
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Ayumi Hair
♡ Tattoo on Side: Endless Pain - Valentina Tattoo ☆ Love Interruption
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Tuty's - Bento Female Hands
♡ Feet: Maitreya
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Bear Makeups: Lovely Disarray - Beary Charming Catwa Applier ☆ The Kawaii Project
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Like Design - Len Sweater
♡ Panties: Inkhole - Elins Undies in Black ☆ The Kawaii Project
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Mystic Boots in Dark Colors ☆ Collabor88
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Monocle: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Alvie Monocle in Black
♡ Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Parisienne Love Heart Necklace
♡ Bow: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
♡ Headband: Quirky - Pom Pom Headband ☆ The Kawaii Project
♡ Macaron Goodness: Disorderly - Sweet Spring in Glass/Pink ☆ Whimsical
--------------------------
♥ POSES & PROPS ♥
♡ Poses: Kirin - Sitting Pretty Pose Pack
♡ Location: Luanes World

No comments :

Post a Comment