13 February 2017

Snowed In....Again

Hey Loves! It is I!
For the last....week and a half I've been housebound because of the snow that keeps falling from the sky not to mention how unstable it's been making my internet...Boo sauce. I have to admit I usually LOVE the snow. Just cuddle up in a blanket with delicious snacks, Cappuccino, and a fully charged Kindle. Though I put TONS of money into Second Life, I barely ever buy books I usually go to amazon and go BERSERK on all the freebies there. Such amazing snow times indeed yes? But come on I wanna go out *sadface* BUT SINCE I AM HOME...I finally got to bunker down and show off my outfit. Like what you see? Do ya do ya? Keep on reading for more information.

Mwahs & Happy Shopping
Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Koko in B Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Demicorn - Macaron Eyes in Grape
♡ Hair: Doe - Polly Hair in Colors ☆ Sanarae
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Bento Mesh Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Fetch - Nami Lipstick in PinkPurple
♡ Blush: Mint - BlushFreckles Catwa Applier
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Pixicat - Puffer Knit
♡ Jacket: Pixicat - Puffer Jacker in Holographic
♡ Skirt: Candydoll - Casia Skirt in White ☆ Fameshed
♡ Socks: Quirky - Happy Birthday Stockings in Lilac
♡ Shoes: Reign - Platform Ballet Slippers ☆ N 21
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Cubic Cherry Kreations - CubicBoy Bag in Pink ☆ Rewind
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Lavendar
♡ Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Unicorn Maiden Necklace
♡ Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Unicorn Maiden Earrings
♡ Bows: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bows
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
♡ Horns: Chus - Galaxia Horns in The Doctor
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment