03 January 2019

♡ Pastel Paradise ♡

Hello my loves!

The beginning of the year is looking amazing already right? 3 Days in and what can I say I'm actually looking forward to not just the achievements I will have but ALSO the struggles I have to conquer that will continue to make me a better person.
I've been told I'm a realist (not the worst thing to be called) and I realize that life hands you the good with the bad and the bad is not so bad if you look at it as a lesson. I've been stomped many times in life but each time you get back up always remember that you didn't think you'd get back up...but here you are....a little bruised but standing and ready for more of this journey we call life.
A big part of my life is and will be for a bit is this blog talking to you guys sharing my struggles and triumphs even the triumphs in the form of adorable outfits and today is no different. Even showing a little skin and still feel cute as ever! Keep reading for those credits and remember...you're going to stand again. Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
♥ EVENT LANDMARKS ♥
Lootbox
AnyBody (Opens Jan 7th)


Mesh Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
Skin Applier: Okkbye - Dalila Skin
Skin Tone: 008
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: MD Design - Luna Eyes in Amethyst & Blue Crystal ☆ New Release
Hair: Ayashi - Kisana Hair 
Tattoo: Epoch - Carve My Heart Tattoo in Daddy's Little Monster
Outfit: Sass - Molly Outfit ☆ Anybody (Opens Jan. 7th)
Includes: Boots (Not Shown), Bra Top, Jacket (Not Shown), Headphones, Thong & Skirt
Plushie: Yokai - Panda Mood in Pandabunny Lilac ☆ Lootbox
Tail: Aii - Bento Devil Tail
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
Location: Juicy
Pose: La Baguette - Bubii Pose Pack
♡ Pose Modified With: Animare
Face Animations: Catwa Animations

No comments :

Post a Comment