13 January 2019

♡ Snowy Daze ♡

Hey loves!

I know it's been quite some time but honestly for some reason I just couldn't get pictures that I was happy with. I mean I know I'm not the best at photography but I don't ever post something I'm just not happy with so I just take snapshots until one of them makes me smile so here we go!
Flickr Link
Around this same time last year we had to pull out our big winter coats and snowboots but this year I've only seen a light trickle of snow that melted before even touching the ground so this year I just have to find all the snow covered places in world to get inspired for some winter looks and this look is no exception. I know that fishnet isn't exactly winter attire but my thighs always stay warm so I don't worry about covering them up too much. I hope you like the look my dears. Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always 
Lili

♥ BODY ♥
♡ Mesh Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
♡ Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
Skin Applier:Okkbye - Dalila Skin
Skin Tone Name: Tone 007
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Song - Chuu Eyes in Green ☆ Epiphany
Hair: Ayashi - Midoka Hair 

♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: Pink Fuel - Juicy Drop
Nails: Cazimi - Winter Dusk Nail Appliers ☆ Designers Showcase
Eye Makeup: Unicult - Dazzle Eye Makeup V2
Blush: Okkbye - Kawaii Blush
Blush 2: Unnie - Floral Blush in Blue ☆ Vogue Event 

♥ CLOTHING ♥
Sweater: Look at Me - Cheryl Knitted Sweater in White ☆ Gacha Prize
Skirt: Insanya - Lana Skirt & Thong in Prints
Fishnets: CinChio - Fishnet Tights in White
Socks: Sn@tch - Nini Kneesocks in White
Shoes: Look At Me - Cheryl Ankles Boots ☆ Gacha Prize

♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Scarf: Sugarplum Boutique - Nordic Knit Scarf
Rings: Candy Crunchers - Babygirl Rings ☆ Suicide Dollz
Legwarmers: The Sugar Garden - Cozy Warmers in White
Kitty Ears: Nana - Akane White Ears Headband
Cookie On A Stick: Pacagaia Original - Little Twin Stars Lollipop Biscuit Version 1 ☆ Sanarae

♥ SCENE ♥
♡ Location: Lemon Beach
♡ Windlight: Runa's windlight #2
♡ Face Animations: Catwa Animations

No comments :

Post a Comment