26 January 2013

A Citric Moment

Ohai Fashion Lovers!
Inspiration: Lemon Lime Soda....YUM!
In 5 days I become old! ;.; Okay fine I'll be 23 but still. I always get so antsy on my birthday but instead this year I plan on going a different route. I'm going to do something different to my hair...I experiment with natural tones but I think this 23rd year of life I want to be a bit more daring...so going to add pink streaks! Yay right? In the spirit of doing things different I wanted to experiment with a bit of a different look somewhat different than my usual style. Keep on reading for more information.

So...I am wearing a lot of one designer today but don't worry because I happen to find the clothing amazing. There is a new (to me) place called Vincue that I suggest you kindly drop what you are doing and check out right away. My Top, Shorts, Shoes, and accessories for today are all from this place. Something that really appealed to me is the color choices they had many bright and vibrant colors as well as woody and dark colors for everyone and every season. Another major happy face moment for me was finding the HUD in the package. On my shirt the bottom half can be textured to another cute color. Since I have on green (Kiwi) version the top portion stays that color however you can make the bottom section another color using the HUD and you get this with the shoes as well. The laces, lace holes, and exterior color can all be changed using the HUD. 
I'm ACTUALLY wearing natural colored hair too! Don't worry I'm fine hehe I just kind of missed being natural tones AND Bittersweet news is Elikatira is having a sale 70 YES SEVENTY percent off all hairstyles until the 23rd of February....sadly after that they will never be available again and she will me MIA for a bit getting busy with some new amazing work. Its bittersweet because we will miss her so but I know she will come back with greatness. 

So...even though its not my usual I hope you still think I look adorb :D I will see you laters Mwahs and Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

 ♥ What I have on ♥
------------------------
Skin: Mother Goose - LENE Lucky Board Prize
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Hair: Elikatira - Play in Brown 04 70% Off Sale
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
♡ Ears: Hebenon Vial - Pierced Ears in Cutie Cartoon v4.0
♡ Blush: Glamorize - Glowing Blush in Pink 25 Opacity
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Teeth: PXL - OpenMouth Pro
♡ Top: Vincue - Knotty Mid Tank + Top in Kiwi New Release
♡ Shorts: Vincue - RoullyRolled+Shorts in Kiwi New Release
♡ Shoes: Vincue - MaAutomneSoulier+Shoe in Ivory New Release
♡ Necklace: Vincue - Bowy Necklace in Banana New Release
♡ Ring: Vincue - Bowy Ring in Banana New Release
♡ Belt: Bowy Belt in Pearls New Release
♡ Horns: Chus - Galaxia Horns in Soda Pop
--------------------------

P.S. I kind of had to do my credits from the noggin. I forgot to save the outfit so if I missed anything just message me inworld.

No comments :

Post a Comment