20 January 2013

Just Like a Lantern...My Heart Shines Bright

Hello AMAZING Fashion Heads!
I know I know bad Lili ;.; but my weekends are crazy lately hehe. Fear not though I always have something epic prepared for you when I finally get the chance. I was actually just rummaging through my inventory and ran into this lantern from a place called Hanaya and then the look just developed. I was going for a somewhat serene scene of just a girl in the woods lighting the way for others and because I'm a slave to fashion....I did it in style. Keep on reading to find out where to go and get some pick me up goodies. 

I absolutely ADORE the dress I am wearing! Like...with a firey burning passion that is hard to explain. This is just one of the cute goodies you can find at this round of The Boobies Show. It started yesterday so you still have time to go but don't wait too long. Today I have on Rotten Defiance's item for this event called Animal Dress and I have to admit I really love it. The print looks very real but not tacky and it doesn't show TOO much. I have on the white but there are many MANY color options I definately see myself wearing another version of this sometime soon. I am using my Tangos with it but to wear it you do NOT have to have them however if you do have them an applier is offered.

AND

Hush Skins has new releases and they are all so very beautiful. Kirra (I'm wearing), Blair, and Inari! 
Remember when you buy a Hush skin you get all the tones in the makeup choice but I am just showing off the makeups in the cream skintone if you look in older postings you will see the Skintones offered. 

Tango Appliers
Light, Dark, and Brown Brows
Available in all Tones
Cleavage & Non Cleavage Versions
6 Skintones offered
Shape Provided (but not being worn)

Another Noobie (aka new releases) I picked up are my um...malfunctioning panties from Epic. I saw the stache and I just couldn't resist myself plus I am a Epic VIP member so I got this new release at a discounted price. I bought the Essentials pack this time around but there are a few packs to pick from depending on what colors you want. 
And TADA! I hope I provided you with lots of shop worthy information! See you arounds! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili
 
Landmarks:

What I have On
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush - Kirra in BluePetal w/ Tango Applier
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Crash Republic - Subtle Eyes in Green
Hair: Exile - Waiting For Tonight in True Colors
Neck Piercing: Puncture - Dermal Spiked Implants (Throat)
Ears: Hebenon Vial - Pierced Ears FROST Edition
Breasts: Lolas Tangos
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Liner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
Freckles: Izzies - Geanna Freckles
Teeth: PXL - OpenMouth Pro
-------------------------
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
Dress: Rotten Defiance - Animal Dress in White
Panties: Epic - Panty Droppers Mr. Mustache in White
Feet: Severed Garden - Barefeet in Winter
Tiara: Comes with Hair
Necklace: Yummy - Winter Flower Necklace in Gold
Ring: Yummy - Winter Flower Necklace in Gold
Lantern: Hanaya - Brownie Lantern
Wings: Auxiliary - Fly Free in White
Horns: Auxiliary - In Dreams Horns in Ivory
Tail: Luck Inc - The Tail in Fade to Black
--------------------------
Poses
Ibang - Strength Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment