16 January 2013

Lolly Lollipop | Perfect Wardrobeness!

Hey Fashion Heads!

I'm SO sorry I've been so busy but RL has been keeping me away from the computer but I just HAD to pull myself away and show you some of the amazing goodies I found.
When I was a teenager I LOVED going to the mall with my friends. I live in a bit of a small town so our mall was a big deal. Inside of our mall we had the most amazing candy store. Candy from top to bottom. The WALLS were filled with Jelly Belly Jellybeans that you had to use ladders to dispense from. That is the thought that filled my head while I did this outfit....want to know more about my "sweet" attire? Keep on reading! If you would rather suck on a lolly instead well you don't have to read...credits below

So my loves...Perfect Wardrobe has a new theme....CANDY SHOP! 

 When I read this I almost passed out SO good. I knew it would be full of pastels and bright colors galore and it would not disappoint. I am glad to say it fully lived up to what I was expecting! My pretty dress is one of the amazing things offered. I look like a sundae with sprinkles a little bit right? This is the release from Yulicie made for this theme called Vellent Retro Dress and I am strutting around in the Tutti Frutti version but they have other colors available for only 90L!

Another amazing thing picked up from this round of Perfect Wardrobe are my nails from UtopiaH. I LOVE UtopiaH and I can't deny it hehe. I love them so much I actually took off my mesh hands to rock them. This set is only 90L as well and is called Sweet Coated which reminds me a bit of M&Ms or even skittles maybe. Not only are the nails nice and bright but the ring has a cute little design in the middle like a candy dish. I was so happy.

If you are looking to be bright and colorful and a bit sweet in flavor you should run, skip, jog, or fly to this new round of Perfect Wardrobe. Hope I put you in that shopping mood and I hope to see you all around! Mwahs and Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

My Sweet Attire
------------------------
BODY
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Crash Republic - Subtle Eyes in Hazel
Hair: Elikatira - Sound in Colour 09 Newest Release
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: Iren - Mona Lipgloss in Cabana Crush New Release
Eye Makeup: Chelle - Dusty in Soft Pink
Nails: UtopiaH - Sweet Coated Hand Set Perfect Wardrobe
Teeth: PXL - OpenMouth Pro
-------------------------
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
Dress: Yulicie -  Vellent Retro Dress in Tutti Frutti Perfect Wardrobe
Shoes: HOC Industries - Platform Pumps
Lollipop: Miasnow - Big Lolly in Melon Gatcha Prize
Necklace: Honey Kitty - Chocolate Cream Necklace 16 Gatcha Prize
Bracelet: Noodles - Shane Bangle in Silver/White
Tail: Lemon Tea - Thick Neko Tail
--------------------------
Pose
Yopulga - Tessa Pose 1

No comments :

Post a Comment