24 September 2014

Heffalump

Hey my love faces!
So not many people would have guessed this but I grew up having a LOT of stuffed animals and I even have some no because they just make me feel good, they are soft, and in some cases they match my outfit. Just recently I talked myself out of buying this cute little pink frog that I was going to name MinhoValentine but later ran across a cute little elephant in SL that made me feel less sad. I haven't picked a name for this one yet but it's original name is Heffalump, which I'm kind of digging hehe. My stuffed animal struggle is real but so it my fashion addiction soooo keep on reading for the fun fun outfit goodness!

I'm loving this sweater and skirt mix from Motiame. I must admit she never disappoints me ever and this is no exception to the rule. You can pick this up from Kustom 9's newest round and you have some time so don't push anyone over trying to get it, unless that's your thing :D. You can buy the sweater and the skirt separately but you will find them at the same display. I went with double cream with cute purple accessories but it does come in other colors. It comes with 5 sizes and I can use the small with my cute azz which makes me a happy happy bug. 

Short but sweet posting for my loves! Everything credited at the bottom cause I luff yew <3 Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili


P.S. I hope you like the pictures! Tell me what you think!


------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: S0ng - Anim Eyes in Ivy New @ Kustom 9
Hair: Truth - Amaris New Release
♡ Hands: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Nail Polish: Bella Elephante - Grumpy Tea Cat New @ One Word
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Freckles: The Sugar Garden  Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Outfit: MotiAme - Sailor Sweater & Simple Flared Skirt in Cream New @ Kustom 9
♡ Socks: Buttery Toast - Them Bones in Purple/Whitebones Not Available Sorry
♡ Shoes: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates in White Leather Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: U.F.O - Moon Light Bag in Cloud Purple Gacha Prize
Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane Glasses in Purple Deco
♡ Necklace: The Sugar Garden - Luna Crisis Compact Necklace 
♡ Ring 1: Geek - 8 Bit Mystery Ring in Purple
Ring 2: Geek - Promise Ring in White New @ Thrift Shop
♡ Ring 3: Atomic - Kawaii Moon Ring in Purple/Gold Gacha Prize
Earrings: Boom - Miami Drop Earrings in Lavender New @ Collabor88
Crown: Poute - Royalty Crown in Diamond/Gold New @ Kings & Queens
Plushies: Bad Apple Design - Heffalump in Purple Plaid New @ Thrift Shop
Doggie: Forever Young - Lil Doggies #1 New @ Thrift Shop
♡ Hair Accessory: LODE - Sweet Pea in Violet RARE
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Short Fantasy Ears
♡ Horns: Chus - Galaxia Horns in The Doctor
--------------------------
Imeka - Asuka Pack  New @ Collabor88

No comments :

Post a Comment