29 September 2014

Stay Alive

BOO! Did I scare you? Hopefully not too much to keep on reading right?

I know halloween is a while away but you give me something covered in blood and just...yes. Through all of my cute and love for all things kawaii I ADORE a good scary goodness probably a lot more than I should. What's that you want to watch a horror marathon with me? YES PLEASE! 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/15393165002/
Today my outfit was inspired by a movie I watched some time ago called "Stay Alive" with Frankie Muniz about teens who die in real life if they die in the video game that are playing. Sad but true...I would have some hilarious deaths including but not limited to: Walking off the Edge, Forgetting to put armor on and walking into the fight unprepared, Taking on a boss ACCIDENTALLY, being ambushed, OH the list is long but most of my deaths are from me just...being quite noob :D

Enough about my obsession with horror and gaming! Clothing time! Keep on reading for the credits!


Get all the goodies! Thrift Shop ends SOON so make sure you run hop and skip to it ASAP! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Buzzeri – Celestial Eyes in Wolf
Hair: Catwa – Daizy New Release
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Sweet Luna Lipgloss in Candy Glam
Nail Polish: Bella Elephante – Ziggy Nail Appliers VIP Group Gift
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
Freckles: The Sugar Garden
Cracked Face: Altair – Cracked Doll Full Makeup
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Uniform: The Sugar Garden – Academy Uniform in Bloody Basic New @ Level Up
Socks: Candydoll – Twist Socks in White New @ Uber
Shoes: The Sugar Garden – Cupid Creepers in Union Jack
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Glasses: The Sugar Garden – Shy Megane in White
Collar: Buttery Toast – Sir Fluffybutt New @ OneWord
Ring: Geek – Sweet Song Ring in Single Bloodmetal New @ Thrift Shop
Plushies:  Geek – 3 Little Birds in Reggae Common Red New @ Thrift Shop
Camera: Geek – Shutter Obscura in Black New @ Level Up
♡ Teeth on Forehead: Ni.Ju – Cheeky Chomper
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea – Drakodaimonen Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala – Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES & PROPS ♥
Willard - Young & Beautiful Pack Dollarbie on Marketplace! 
Brixley - Zombie Prep Shelf New @ Level Up
Brixley - Know Your Herbs sign New @ Level Up
Brixley - In Case of Zombies sign New @ Level Up

No comments :

Post a Comment