17 September 2014

Time To Study | Angelica Group Gifty!

My Heartu!
I can't be the only one who the SECOND she has something she has to do does something completely different right? I was supposed to be studying for my driver's permit so naturally what do I do? Watch The Giver...in HD....with snacks. Don't get me wrong it was an AMAZING movie I can see myself watching many times in the future since it is based off one of my favorite books hehe. I decided to do a couple short posts today as opposed to my usual LENGTHY ones so past the break you will find the credits! IM me inworld if you need help finding anything! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 


Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Angelica - Suzy in Honeypink Group Gift!
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Angelica - Glassy Eyes in Pink Group Gift!
♡ Hair: Ploom - Lulu New @ We <3 RP
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Ellemeno - Glitter Nails in Red New @ Thrift Shop
♡ Blush: Insitu - Blush
♡ Knees: Umeboshi - Knee Tattoo in Eye
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Izzies - Low Neck Tee in Black
♡ Jacket: Cynful - Spring Jacket in Reds Boob Version Available @ The Big Show
♡ Skirt: Reign - Skater Skirt in Tribal
♡ Socks: Forever Young - Can You Not Socks in White New @ Swag Fest
♡ Shoes: L.Warwick - Sawtooth Flats in Red New @ Uber
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Black
♡ Earrings: The Plastik - Ourova Earrings in Midnight New @ Thrift Shop
♡ Hat: VCO - Happy Party Deco in Flower Balloons 2 RARE New @ The Arcade Sept 2014
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Horns: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Rav Rav V1 in Candor/Gold
--------------------------
♥ ALL THE PROPS ♥
♡ floorplan. popcorn machine / navy New @ The Arcade Sept 2014 
♡ -tres blah- Workspace - Gold Mason Jar of Roses New @ The Arcade Sept 2014 
♡ *ionic* animals are my friends (sofa) New @ The Arcade Sept 2014 
♡ -tres blah- Workspace - And Files New @ The Arcade Sept 2014 
♡ Sari-Sari - Old School - Flashcards (math) New @ The Arcade Sept 2014 
♡ [RI] Shuffle Truffles New @ The Arcade Sept 2014 
♡ Lark - Fondue - Plate Ice Cream (1) New @ The Arcade Sept 2014 
♡ Lark - Fondue - Plate Marshmallows (10) New @ The Arcade Sept 2014
 ♡ [RI] Oinker Cookies New @ The Arcade Sept 2014
 ♡ -tres blah- Workspace - Fancy Figure New @ The Arcade Sept 2014 
♡ Birdy - Wilbur - Light Pink New @ The Chapter Four
♡ VCO - Happy party deco - party balloons  (Pink mix)
New @ The Arcade Sept 2014
 ♡ Wall Sconce - Light Pink New @ The Arcade Sept 2014 
♡ [y] Horror Night Pose

No comments :

Post a Comment