08 April 2015

Peach Like A Prawn

Hey Loves!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/17074350375/ 
Today I'm just so glittery goodness! I have on an amazing outfit and I want to tell you ALL about it! By the time you're reading this I'm already at my Dr. Appointment BUT keep on reading and find out about all the cute dripping off my bodeh :D

♡ INSPIRATION ♡
So funny thing about this title. The very first time I made shrimp it was completely RAW. Hey don't you look at me like that okay? I was maybe 12 and I had always seen my grandmother just put them into cold water and let them defrost before eating them. When I saw that one was peach and another one was grey I figured it was just a different kind. I wanted to surprise my grams with some food for her lunch break and my grandfather saw what I was doing and started LAUGHING at me. Keep in mind my grandfather is a southern man and he said "oh nah babygirl you ain't sposed to eat them like dat" and kindly explained when they turn peach they are done ALL SHRIMP SHOULD BE THAT COLOR.

Today I have on some of the new releases from The Sugar Garden! I have on this gorgeous bustier and this pretty little flowey skirt! I usually wear pink almost ALL the time but today I thought I'd be different so I went with this pretty peachy color (like a prawn) and I really love the look that I accomplished. I have on the neon floral version of the bustier and paired it with the sherbert version of the flowey skirt! If you haven't checked out these awesome releases swing by the store and empty those pockets >HERE

Off to sleep a little before my appointment at 7AM! Mwah mwah mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Angelica - Sparkling Eyes in Grey
Hair: Eater's Coma - Hair 61 in Mauve 
Hands: Slink
Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Nail Polish: Bella Elephante - Cuppy Cakes Slink Appliers
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Top: The Sugar Garden - Bustier in Neon Floral ☆ New Release
Skirt: The Sugar Garden - Flowey Skirt in Sherbert ☆ New Release
Socks: Lolla's Closet - Natural Socks in White
Shoes: Half Deer - Obel Sneakers in Brown ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bow: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow in Pastels
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
All Pics: Elephante Poses - Feel The Release Pose Pack ☆ Pose Fair

No comments :

Post a Comment