23 April 2015

Free But Never CheapCheap

Hey Loves!

I wanted to not only show off my pretty fayce today (mesh head newness!) but I also wanted to show off my outfit that's 98% FREE! Yes you read it right it's free with just a little bit (okay maybe a little more than a little) of hunting. I went to a couple stops of the Wayward Hunt which may I point out has AMAZING prizes! I'm not even wearing HALF of the things available and you have lots of time to grab some of these for yourself. My Outfit, shoes, and most of my accessories are entirely FREE to you! No HUD, no group to join, just pure hunting goodness. 
What isn't free though is this adorable mesh head from The Sugar Garden. I'm not really a mesh head person but everything TSG does makes my heart bleed and crave the goodies! This pretty one goes by the name of Yui and I love many of the features to it. I adore the nose shape and I love the lip shape especially with the kissy expression. I'm not showing the expressions BUT I did want to show off the makeups for this one. I love the pretty reds & pinks offered with this mesh head that are perfect for spring looks and even soft summer looks. The money you pay for this is WORTH it. You get
ALL THESE MAKEUPS and the facial expressions are to DIE for :D

Lots of free and a couple things worth your money! If you haven't check out the Wayward Hunt and go and demo this mesh head! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Yui Mesh Head in E Tone w/ Elf Ears ☆ New Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Charm Eyes in Green ☆ New-ish Release
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Tami Hair ☆ New @ Black Fashion Fair
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Body: Maitreya Mesh Body
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Figure - Le Spring Nail Appliers ☆ Free For Wayward Hunt
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: DAMI - Boxyfit Denim Jacket Onepiece ☆ Free For Wayward Hunt
♡ Shoes: ILO - Platform Shoes ☆ Free For Wayward Hunt
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Zenith - Babo Bear Bag in Black
♡ Glasses: Lost Junction - Super Glasses in Larvan ☆ Free For Wayward Hunt
♡ Necklace: Quirky - Popcorn Addict Necklace in Gold ☆ Free For Wayward Hunt
♡ Ring: Imeka - Rose Ring in Black/White ☆ Free For Wayward Hunt
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Pic 1 & 2: CLEMM - Cute Try-Hard Pose Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment