25 April 2015

Rose Garden Filled with Thorns

Hey Loves!
Just had a bit of fun with my outfit today! I wanted something super pink, super cute, and that made me happy and my outfit today is all the things :D Lately I've been walking around in really big t-shirts and heels. I'm still losing weight (about 8 lost since I last checked) and it's drastically showing in some of my clothes and I got shirts from friends that were baggy on my bigger body that now just swallow me whole and I love it! ANYWAY we have clothing goodness to be checked out today so keep on reading for le credits!
♪ Screaming, crying, perfect storms, I can make all the tables turn Rose garden filled with thorns, Keep you second guessing like "Oh my God, who is she?" I get drunk on jealousy But you'll come back each time you leave 'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream ♪
 
Always time for shopping right! Grab all the goodies for yourself and be a happy face like me! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Clemm - 16mm Eyes in Grey & Violet Regular ☆ TAG Gacha Event
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Gangsta Girl Hair ☆ The Gangsta Fair
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Body: Maitreya Mesh Body
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipgloss: The Sugar Garden - Sweet Luna Lipgloss in Starburst
♡ Nail Polish: Figure - Game Girl Nail Applier
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Moran - Boxy Melange Hood #4 ☆ New @ FamouStation
♡ Bandaid: Ingenious Fantasy - My Little Bandaids
♡ Shoes: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Thorn Platforms A in Pink ☆100 Block Event
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - Chobii Glasses in Sky ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Necklace: Half Deer - Marshmallow Fruit Necklace
♡ Ring: Imeka - Rose Ring in Black/White ☆ Wayward Hunt Prize
♡ Anklet: Blah - My Pearly Doll Anklet in Pastel
♡ Juice Box:  Label Motion - Spring Juice in Strawberry ☆ Group Gift
♡ Headphones: Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - Crucia Headphones in Pink
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Thorns Tall in Snow ☆ New @ Fantasy Faire
♡ Horns: Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - Kii Horns in Pinku ☆ New @ Fantasy Faire
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ All Pics: Kirin -  Aiko Pose Pack
♬ Taylor Swift - Blank Space ♬

No comments :

Post a Comment