30 September 2018

♡ Bright Stars ♡

Hey loves! Did you miss me?
I've been obsessed and lost in sim land just playing the Sims 4 nonstop. As a gamer I enjoy spending my days playing games but when I'm feeling no so great the stress of those games do NOT help but since you can't really "lose" on the Sims it's a great game for non stress playing time
When I logged back into second life however there was some amazing things to be worn and blogged (I mean...between us...I have 5 outfits ready to be blogged but RL kept me too busy to edit) and this is one of them! Keep on reading for credits my dears! I will see you soon (I promise this time) Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
♥ EVENT LANDMARKS ♥
Lootbox
Blush
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Mesh Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
Skin Applier: Okkbye - Dalila Skin
Skin Tone Name: Tone 007
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Song - Maple Eyes in Pale Green ☆ Lootbox
Hair: Limerence - Lusy Hair ☆ Au Lovely
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: Avoixs - Iffy Lips #3 ☆ Harajuku
Nails: Ascendant - Najla Bento Nails Fatpack ☆ Dubai
Eyeliner: Mudskin - Chae-Young Eyeliner ☆Gacha Prize
Blush: Okkbye - Kawaii Blush
Face Tattoo: Avoixs - Iffy Makeup #3 ☆ Harajuku
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Top: Epoch - Gemma Shirt *No Sleeves* Kawaii Textures ☆ Suicide Dollz
Skirt: Epoch - Gemma Skirt Kawaii Textures ☆ Suicide Dollz
Shoes: Reign - Juniper Sneakers Tippy Version
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Yellow Deco
Rings: Candy Crunchers - Love/Hate Rings
Bandaids: Kio-Kio - Moon Bandages
Hip Piercing: Bubble - Gems Dermals
Chest Piercing: Bubble - Gems Hip Dermals
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
Ears: Swallow - Elf Ears HD

No comments :

Post a Comment