24 September 2018

♡ The Hills ♡

Hello my loves!

Let's all rejoice because my depression no longer has me in a chokehold \o/ *pulls out confetti and balloons* so you'll be seeing my face pop up more around these parts
For some strange reason when I'm not in the greatest mood I tend to gravitate towards The Weeknd. Not only is he yummy to look at but he has a voice that just....awakens this dark soul of mine and lets the musical notes erupt into a thousand sunlights *takes this time to fangirl* MOVING ON
Today I have an outfit I fell in love with instantly it has that glamour effect to it like those old time movies with the women in the glamorous houses walking down their spiral stair case in kitten heels and a long furry duster BUT since I'm a lover of all things cute I wanted to cutesy it up just a little bit *adjusts her bow* Are you digging this look as much as I am? Well you're in luck because the credits are DOWN BELOW so keep on reading. Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

♥ EVENT LANDMARKS ♥
Vanity
Blush

♥ BODY ♥
Mesh Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
Skin Applier: Okkbye - Dalila Skin
Skin Tone Name: Tone 007
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Avoixs - Iffy Eyes 02 ☆ Harajuku
Hair: Ayashi - Dassy Hair Ver2
Shoulder Piercing: Bubble - Gems Dermals
Hip Piercing: Bubble - Gems Hip Dermals

♥ MAKE UP ♥
Nails: Ascendant - Plastic Bento Nails Fatpack ☆ Vanity
Eye Makeup: Unicult - Amber Eyeshadow ☆ Blush
Blush: Okkbye - Kawaii Blush
Lashes: NamiiChu - Yuri Lashes
Freckles :Bossie - Freckles 01

♥ CLOTHING ♥
Top: I<3F& Co. - Larissa Bra ☆ Frou Frou
Overcoat:  I<3F & Co. - Larissa Gown ☆ Frou Frou
Bottom:  I<3F & Co. - Larissa Panty ☆ Frou Frou
Shoes: Bishes Inc - Aura Heels ☆ Tres Chic

♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Bow: Ayashi - Akira Bow
Necklace: Cae - Compass Necklace ☆ Cosmopolitan
Earrings: Cae - Compass Earrings ☆ Cosmopolitan

♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
Ears: Swallow - Pixie Ear

♥ SCENE ♥
♡ Location: Forever Neverland
♡ Windlight: Runa's Windlight #3
♡ Face Animations: Catwa Animations

♥ A LITTLE EXTRA ♥
♬ Song Inspiration ♬

No comments :

Post a Comment