19 September 2018

♡ Kitty On The Furniture ♡

Hello my loves!

Sorry I'm not a little more...sparkly. I've been a bit under the weather so I've been taking things mentally easy but the love and support I get from you guys always makes me feel so much better way deep down in there and help me pull myself out of depression for just a little while so I thank you for the love and support literally from the bottom of my heart.
Today is another quick (but very much loved) outfit to symbolize what I've been dealing with. I'm sure every cat parent has had the "STAY OFF THE...-Forget it" conversation with their feline child right? Just me? Either way today I'M the kitty and I'm liking it and I'm starting to understand it all now. Keep reading for credits! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

♥ BODY ♥
♡ Mesh Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
♡ Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
Skin Applier: Okkbye - Dalila Skin
Skin Tone Name: Tone 007
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Hair: Ayashi - Kauna Hair (Female)VIP Group Gift

♥ MAKE UP ♥
Nails: Ascendant - Plastic Bento Nails FatpackVanity
Blush: Okkbye - Kawaii Blush
Lashes: Besom Beauty - Rose Lashes
Freckles: Unicult - Date Night Freckles V2

♥ CLOTHING ♥
Top: Loki - Kitty Top in Pink&White Group Gift
Bottom: Loki - #23 Cute&Devil Pink Panties Gacha Prize
Stockings: Loki - #29 Cute&Devil Pink StockingsGacha Prize

♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Necklace: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Brambai Collar in Snow
Rings: Candy Crunchers - Love/Hate Rings
Garter: Loki - #17 Cute&Devil Pink Garter Belt Gacha Prize
Headband: MomoChuu - Lulu Headband C ☆ The Arcade
Chicken: Junk Food - Chicken Bucket Equal10
Fries: Junk Food - Big Bucket O Fries Equal10

♥ SCENE ♥
♡ Location:Backdrop City
Pose: Foxcity - Stairs (Sitting) Bento Pose Pack
♡ Face Animations: Catwa Animations

No comments :

Post a Comment