18 December 2012

A Bunny's Heartbeat!

Hi Fashion Heads!
I really don't have much to talk about in my RL. I have been so busy busy setting up for the holidays. A lot of presents to keep my family from inspecting. Crazy kittens to be kept off the tree OH goodness so much crazy goodness. I did rather simple pictures today but I do love the outfit very much and I didn't want to wait until after the holiday rush. Keep on reading to find out what I'm wearing.
Today I wore this uber cute dress from a new store on the horizons called M.U.T.E! I saw this dress and instantly knew I had to put it on. This is called the Pulsation dress of course because of the amazing lifeline design going across my luscious boobies. It comes with Tango appliers for the ladies of the mesh breast population but of course you do not need them to enjoy the outfit to the fullest. Today I have on the pink version today but its available in other colors for you.

There are not many outfits there but you should check it out! [x] This store is quickly expanding and the look of the clothing to me is amazing. So far all of the outfits come with Tango appliers for the ladies that don't like to take them off.

Sorry its not a long post today but I hope you see my admiration for this store. See you all later! Mwah and Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili
What I have On
------------------------
BODY
Skin & Applier: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Gem Eyes in Sunset
Hair: Alice Project - Reema
Dye Hud: Fading Summer Dye Hud
Breasts: Lolas Tangos
------------------------
MAKEUP
Eyeliner 1: Gaeline Creations - Makeup Eyeliner V1 in Black
Eyeliner 2: Ni.Ju - Eyeliner A01
Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Angel Lips in Lilac Lover
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Open Addon
Nails: Bamboo Nails - Natural Reverse French New Release
-------------------------
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
Dress: M.U.T.E - Pulsation Dress in Pink
Shoes: Piccara - Warm Boot in Black Winter Fair
Necklace: Yopulga - Black Mustache Necklace
Bracelet: Boom - Plastic Candy Bangles in Black Gatcha Prize
Ring: Pepper - Star Ring in Purple Gatcha Prize
Tail/Ear: O.M.E.N - Bunny Mesh Set in Brown
--------------------------

1 comment :

  1. Ty for this post dear lili, its gorgeous again. However, i am impressed most by your words about the tragedy in Connecticut and the way you express your feelings. My thoughts are with the victims and their relatives as well. As always, with everything you do and say, it came from your heart and touched me deeply. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete