22 December 2012

Cutie Survival

Fashion Heads!
We've officially survived the end of the world. We are AMAZING! One more thing crossed off of MY bucket list am I right? To celebrate this glorious occasion I shopped...because that's totally different than my usual behavior *shifty eyes* I picked up some amazing goodies and I feel oh to Kyoot today and like a good blogger my fashionista heart is there! hehe keep reading for more info. If you still hate reading AFTER the world ended scroll on down to the credits!

I wanted to look cute and innocent today since that's how I've been feeling lately and browsing around I ran into this cute I guess you could call it a wintercoat. I loved it instantly I think just the styling of it caught my attention. This is made by G-field one of their newer releases called Natalie and its half off until the 26th as well as the matching shoes that go with it (sold seperately) but today I wanted to be barefoot in the snow. I got the pink version because well...I just couldn't resist lol. The furry part is texture change so I changed mine to a snowy white and TADA I had myself a Lili Wintercoat!

I was aiming for a simple look but I hate being TOO plain so I threw on these cute reindeer antlers with the bow from Auxiliary. Its part of the 12 days of christmas board everyday until christmas a new low priced goodie will be offered to you! These were only 50L and you get a version with and without a bow. Its mesh and the detailing is amazing on them. Such a tiny piece can bring me such joy :D
Well my dears I hope you didn't do anything too drastic in preparation for the end of the world and you survived too so its time to shop and celebrate! Leave me comments! Follow me! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili
Landmarks:

What I have On
------------------------
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Dark Olive Shadow New Release
Hair: Elikatira - Conclusion in Blone 07 Newest Release
Nails: Izzies - Metallic Nails in *Silver Dipped Cotton Candy*
Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere B Mesh Hands
Dress/Coat: G-Field - Natalie Winter Coat in Pink New Release/50% off
Plushie: Silent Sparrow - Caramel Uni-ee Old FLF but Still available for 99L
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Loveheart Ring
Antlers: Auxiliary - Holiday Antlers w/ Bow 12 Days of Christmas
Poses: Juxtapose - FROST Gift Frost Fair
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment