20 December 2012

Candy Girl

Hey Fashion Heads!
Sorry about the absence I just needed a few days to reflect yet again. I think this part of the year is the toughest for me since I begin thinking about life changes that I must do to welcome the new year in with my chin up. Today I wanted to do a bit of a costume today to keep myself in a less serious mood and I truly fell in love with this look and I've even added it to my outfits to keep folder. Keep on reading for more info you're going to love it.
Today I have on a sexy pieces from this round of The Boobies Show. This is My Candy Caretaker made by Bubblegum Treasure Trove who is also the maker for most of the amazing skins appliers for the Lolas pushups! She is now making clothing too? Happy Day! I am wearing the red today to go with my pretty teal hair but there is also a black and pink version as well. This is applier compatible including the new Tango mesh breasts which I have on in this picture. I'm very happy with the look of the material as well. Its not over shiny and fake looking has a very natural shine. Great Job!

So do you think I'm cuuuute? Do you do you? Short but sweet (see what I did there?) post today just for my amazing readers who give me so much love. Mwahs and Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili
Landmarks
What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone
Skin Applier: The Sugar Garden - Lola Tango Skin applier for Tone B
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Gem Eyes in Sunset
Hair: Elikatira - Interrupt in Color 10
Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere B Mesh Hands w/ Nails
------------------------
MAKE UP
Whiskers: Utopiah - Winter Kitty Whiskers FROST Fair
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Open Addon
Eyeliner: Ni.ju - Black Eyeliner A01
Eyeshadow: Chelle - Sparkling in Blue
Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Baby lips in Balm Pink
Knee Wounds: Dark Midday Designs - Knee Wounds
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Outfit: Bubblegum Treasure Trove - My Candy Caretaker in Cherry The Boobies Show
Panties: Anymore - Superhero Panties #2
Panties around knees: Muschi - Panties Down in White
Shoes: Kiki Designs - Coqueta Platform Open Toes in White
------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Hat: Included with outfit
Plush: Silent Sparrow - Carny Uni-ee
Necklace/Bracelet: Violet Voltaire - Lollipop Guild Set in Cherry
Ears: Auxiliary - Fly Free in Turquoise The Arcade
Horns: Chus! - Galaxia Horns in The Doctor
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Matte White
--------------------------

1 comment :

  1. Super cute! Oh, i suddenly feel a little feverish... would you wanna come over to nurse me?

    ReplyDelete