14 December 2012

Winter Rebel

Hey Fashion Heads!
Evening bloggy aren't you excited?! Today I really didn't feel like doing a winter themed blog post so I rebelled yep...I'm pretty awesome like that hehe. I looked for something flowy and bright and I put this look together with much MUCH happiness. Keep on reading to learn more about this summer inspired outfit. Not a reader no matter what time of year it is? That's okay *patpats* I put credits at the bottom just for you.

I was originally going to do a barefoot post but...BUT then I got the cutest shoes and I had to show them off to you guys. These are the newest release from Dark Midday Designs called Chubbits. I LOVE THEM! they come with socks but because of my summery look I didn't wear them but with or without they will make the Kawaiian girl in you squeal! I set them as white with green laces but the HUD has many choices and combinations to choose from. The laces the top and the bottom wedge portion are all able to be changed.
*plays with her necklace and chuckles* While looking around I was told about this AMAZING jewelry store called Amorous. I wore a freebie of theirs some time back which was stunning but the store's items are even better than that. Such amazing quality for a nice affordable price I was in HEAVEN.  I decided on this colorful set called Candy for today's bloggy. This is texture change for the beading as well as the metal which I loved even more. I can wear it for more than one look and not feel bad for doing so hehe.

I have so much to show you guys. More wintery stuff but I wanted to set one summery post out this week for giggles. Mwahs and Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili

Landmarks

Credits
------------------------
Skin: Izzies - Geanna in Pale
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Teal Hazel
Hair: Elikatira - Midnight in Brown 04
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands Fat Pack
Dress: Foppish - Fit & Flare Dress in Cherry
Shoes: Dark Midday Designs - Chubbits Lolita Shoes New Release
Necklace/Earrings: Amorous - Candy Set
Glasses: Love Soul - Decorative Glasses in Rabbit Gatcha Prize
Poses: Atooly - Female Pose Pack 9 New Release
--------------------------

1 comment :

  1. Brilliant! a summery post and calling it Winter Rebel :-) Needless to say, you look stunning... my favs: the shoes and the glasses, i can hardly handle so much gorgeousness :-O *faints*

    ReplyDelete