19 July 2013

La Petite Morte Special Editions

Hey Fashion Heads
 
*Giggles* Call me immature if you must but the name gets me EVERY time. I love saying it, it makes me sound so...worldy and sophisticated that is until I giggle like a naughty schoolgirl ANYWHO
I haven't done a skin post in awhile so I thought it would be a good day for that yes? Like what you're seeing so far? Want more details? Well you know what you have to do...keep on reading!

Ohai there! The skin above by the way is one of two special edition skins from La Petite Morte. That one can be found at Genre for this round's Lolita & Cotton Candy Dreams theme which I of course thought was amazingly cute. If you're a Lolita goddess on a budget definitely check it out everything is 100L or less INCLUDING THIS SKIN *nodnods* and the doll eyes I had on earlier this week. The event started on the 15th so you still have lots of time to check it out but don't wait too long once its gone its gone forebers!

The Second event starts...well...today actually and you'll see me there. The Food Fair opens today and I can't to get in they have all types of food goodness and things with food themes including these cute skins from La Petite Morte! You have a choice of 3 tones each progressively tanner with the most adorable make up 
The  left is Apple Dumplin, middle is Raspberry Tart and the right is Strawberry Shortcake. I wish I could say I had a favorite but I love each of them for a different reason. I'd most likely use the Raspberry Tart the most in Tone 3, The Apple Dumplin in Tone 1, and Strawberry Shortcake in Tone 2. 

Don't deny your urges to shop! I'm here to bring out the fashionista in you hehe. See you at the Food Fair! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

No comments :

Post a Comment