30 July 2013

Beachin Around | Down in the Dumps

Hey Loves!
I've been a little down in the dumps so...what better way to cheer up by going to the beach right?! Sadly, as I told most of you last year I have major issues with the smell of salt water so I can't go to the beach much in RL but with my luck I found this awesome place called, ironic enough, Salt Water (Pics underneath). It's an amazing place that I have used in so many pictures and a few of you have asked about it so here it is dears!

Not only have I been a bit sad but I'm a little broke too which might be a little addition to my latest slump but I found an area that perked me up SOOOO quickly! Wanna know where? Keep on reading!

I blogged very little about the Okinawa Summer Festival [x] and I didn't get to spend much time there...but I went back and I am SO happy that I did. If you are on a budget you can get so many things here for very little linden. There are gachas everywhere and I saw none over the price of 100L including the items I'm wearing. 
Both parts of my outfit are from Nostalgia and can both be picked up from the Summer Festival. I have on the bikini offered called the Color Bikini underneath these super adorable Pocket Shorts. I was trying for the rare but I got this super cute green one I just had to have. I spent less than 200 for BOTH of these and that's because I got more than one bikini! 

So...my summer blues are over and I feel a lot better and you guys help me so much in the hard times in my life. Leave me messages! Message me in world! When I say you can message me anytime I MEAN IT! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

Location Pics
Beautiful Right? Take a Look!

Credits!
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Hope in Tone D
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Essentials Eyes in Dark Olive New Release
♡ Hair: Magika - Mint Newest Release
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Feet: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Flat Feet
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Pink Fuel - Glossy Pout Lipstick in Nude Pink 50% Opacity
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Orc Inc - Fruit Fatpack New @ Food Fair
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top/Bikini: Nostalgia - Color Bikini in Light Blue Found @ Okinawa Summer Festival
♡ Overall: Nostalgia - Pocket Shorts in Light Green Found @
Okinawa Summer Festival --------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Olive - The Radiant Necklace New @ SL Fashion Week
♡ Crown: Maxi Gossamer - Sunshine On a Rainy Day Tiara in Gold
♡ Plushies: U.F.O - My Grandma Made for me in Kero3
Found @ Okinawa Summer Festival Ice Cream: U.F.O - I scream, You Scream in Green Tea + Vanilla with cone Found @ Okinawa Summer Festival
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Neko Tail in Persian White
♡ Ears: Mutation Industries - Notched Ears in White
♡ Whiskers: Utopiah - Winter Kitty Whiskers
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment