04 July 2013

A Simple Kind of Life

Hey Fashion Heads!
To the ones that celebrate it...Happy 4th of July! I know it would be a great day to be patriotic...and I am I am just...not wearing red, white, and blue this year not because I don't love my country...but being patriotic isn't about colors its about the spirit that you have for your country! I've got spirit yus I does! ANYWHO since I'm most likely barbequ-ing or something by now its a super short post...holidays amirite? don't get used to it I like to talk your ears off!

Dress
I adore this dress so very much from Sassy! This is for the very first round of She and Him called a Summer Affair! Now don't get me wrong I'm having no affair but this dress is just..well...the bees knees right? I have on the pink and love how its not just one lifeless pink but gets darker and lighter in some places. Check it out if you're in a shopping mood they have so many great things

Skin
I have on yet another awesome new release from Freshface this one is called Jasmine which is awesome because...that's my real life name (RL goodness!) and its so pretty! I love this skin so much I almost wore no makeup but then missed my super gloss so had to hehe! I am contemplating switching skintones with this skin because...they all look so amazing! we will see right? RIGHT!
More new releases and goodies credited at the bottom! I'm sorry I didn't tell about each but it's not because they aren't great, but I'm being rushed out the door!

See you on monday! Mwahs & Happy Shopping (I know for a fact I'll be rl busy this weekend)

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: FreshFace - Jasmine in Natural New Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Brooding Eyes in Dark Green
♡ Hair: Ploom - Alexis New Release
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
♡ Ears: Mandala - Simple Ears Hutuu
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: JM:Mai - Platinum Lips in Scarlet
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Knees: Sugar Heart - Blush in Swirls
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Sassy - An Afternoon Affair in Pink She & Him Event
♡ Shoes: Vincue - Tuddy Point Flat Shoes in Pearls
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Vincue - Classy Handbag in Pearls
♡ Earrings: Blah - My Cute Heart Earrings in White New Release @ The Box
♡ Plushies: Silent Sparrow - Fuzz-ee in Icey
♡ Headband: Vincue - Zooly Head Band in Kitty Candy New Release
♡ Bow on Neck: Vincue - Zooly Lace in Candy New Release
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Purple Poses - Lisanna Pack She & Him Event

Song Inspiration
Simpe Kind of Life By No Doubt
 

No comments :

Post a Comment