14 July 2013

Dollface Malfunction | Modish Skin Goodness

Hey loves

Its technically a lazy Sunday but I'm going to talk your ear off anyway since I was away earlier this week. I'm currently trying to make some sense of my inventory so I stop using the same accessories and put the thousands of things I pick up on a daily basis and use them in more posts!
Today I went with a simple look that I really liked. Very fun and playful with nice bright colors to keep me feeling sparkly! Want to find this cute outfit for yourself? Keep on reading and you will know where to go! Don't wanna read? Boooo! Good thing I have credits on the bottom!

I just thought this dress was the cutest! I've always been too uh...top heavy? to wear something like this in real life so I've fulfilled that want in second life thanks to Yulicie! This cute little dress is called the Sunny Dress for....obvious reasons hehe. It's bright, sunny and makes you think of playing outside as a child doesn't it?I LOVE the HUD options for the shirt under the dress. You can wear a plain shirt like I did and there is also a flower pattern HUD, A hipster version, and a baseball version. I am wearing the Pink and paired it with the plain shirt HUD.

Maybe its my new found love for gaming or maybe its the Steam Summer Sale but this clutch just called to me when I went to SL Fashion Week. This is from Crash Republic for this round called Gamer Clutch! I picked up the mint version to go with this outfit and I really like it. It works with regular & Slink hands so anyone can use it. If you're not into the more cutesy look there are more conservative versions of this clutch so just check it out for yourself 

This skin from Modish made me a happy Lili! The skin looks so smooth and touchable not to mention it was a lot easier for me to play with the facial structure. I like to keep my age bracket between 19 to 23 and with this skin it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. 
You can find this skin at the mainstore it's called Lalaz (even the name excites me). It comes with all the tones we know and love as well as new tattoo layers to perfect the skin to your liking. 

Well my dears I have lots of shopping to do hopefully we run into each other yes? Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always 
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Modish - Lalaz in Dune (Slink Appliers Used) Newest Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Brooding Eyes in Dark Green
♡ Eye 2: La Petite Morte - Doll Eyes in Green New Release @ Genre
♡ Hair: Chemistry - Bubbles in Walnut (Brown Pack)
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Pink Fuel - Pout Lipstick in Nude Pink 50% Opacity
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Atooly - Birthday Cupcake
♡ Eyeliner: Chus - Funky Eyeliner in Kitty Eyeliner
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Knees: Utopiah - Painful Knees #3
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Yulicie - Sunny Dress in Pink w/ Plain Shirt New Release
♡ Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet Flat
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Crash Republic - Mint Gamer Clutch New @ SL Fashion Week
♡ Glasses: Love Soul - Decorative Sunglasses in Star1 Mix Gacha Prize
♡ Hair Accessories: Love Soul - Hair Accessory in Stars Milky Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Matte White
♡ Ears: Illusions - Sprite Ears
♡ Horns: Chus - Galaxia Horn in Soda Pop
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment