27 March 2014

Meet Quiana | Magic Sauce By The Skinnery

Hey my dears! It's me again with yet another AMAZING skin from another AMAZING designer! I have on a skin from The Skinnery so keep on reading for the details okay? OKAY?! :D

The skin I have on right now is called Quiana and you can get it at the Skin Fair but HURRY it closes in a few more days until next year. I can't express how much I adore this skin to you guys right not. I love so many things. The skintone I have on (Mocca) is so perfect it has the red undertone I LOVE plus it's so chocolatey and delicious. I love how plump looking the lips are it works for my shape well. I drool at the body detail the tummy on this looks so good, it has the lightly toned but still soft look to it. It has all appliers (hands, feet, azz, boobs) I'm not sure about a loud mouth one sadly because I didn't look :( Sorrryyy
The ONLY issue I have with this skin...is that I didn't buy EVERY skin tone. I have to say this is one of my top 4 of this year's skin fair and I highly recommend you going to demo this skin and getting it for yourself!

Skin Specs? (would that apply to skins?) Pack comes with
  • Tango Appliers
  • 2 Brow versions: Brown and No Brow (Hairbase option)
  • Blush (not shown this is my own version)
  • Face Glow (not shown)
  • Lashes Alpha
  • 3 Brow Shapers
  • Lip Intensity Pack


Hope you enjoy this skin at least half as much as I do! Get down to the skin fair and try this out as soon as you possibly can! Mwahs & Happy Skin hunting! See you all tomorrow!

Love Always
Lili

P.S I have on nothing too new since this is more to show off the skin but if you WANT to know what I have on the credits are here for you

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Skinnery - Quiana in Mocca
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop - Real Eyes in Jade
♡ Hair: Magika - Shine in Pack II
♡ Breasts: Lush
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Face Piercing: Soedara - Cihuapilli Simple Gold Dimples
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Pekka - Dark Nail Polish HUD (Comes with rings)
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: Buzzery - Cutiepie Freckles w/ Heart
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Blah - My Tiny Tank Top in Olive
♡ Skirt: Bishes Inc - Army Brat Skirt in Dark Green
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Cute Poison - Tagged Necklace in Devil
♡ Ring: Pekka - SeaStar Ring in Black
♡ Crown: Dirtyland - Emo Queen
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Tail in Glossy Black
♡ Wings: ANC - b.b.t.b Wings in Black RARE
♡ Ears: Trap - Gelf Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment