13 March 2014

Gretel's Gift

Hi again loves! Did you miss me?

I've always been into slice of life anime series! I've watched...a couple but a couple of my favorites are Fruits Basket & Love Hina!
This is Gretel (From Hansel & Gretel), after years of treatment at the local mental hospital she can finally come to terms with her horrid ordeal with the mean old which and the loss of her brother. As a gift for surviving the trauma she has inherited the power to eat whatever she wanted and never gain a pound (Every girl's dream)! How's that for the start of a cute little anime about a girl constantly trying to curb her appetite but can't? 

I'm sure you all came for the clothing huh? You got it! Keep reading for more details! Busy eating? Credits at the bottom!

So my dears....I adore this lingerie set so much. I love the athletic look but it still has so much sex appeal. You can get this from Lubbly Jubblies from L'Douce Push if you HURRY because it ends super soon! There are a lot of colors to pick from but I LOVED this Aqua color I have on. With this you get boob and butt applier so you curvy loves can slide this on your hourglass bodehs! Don't wait too long to grab this and some other things from Lubbly Jubblies.

You like mah hair? You're going to like it even more knowing it's 2L for a limited time! This hair is a Femboy Hunt Prize from LCKY by the name of Hansel! I absolutely adore the style and I love saving you guys money especially when the product is good. You have until the end of the month to get this hair after that it's gone FOREVER!

An awesome and cheap hair with lingerie! I hope you guys like this stuff as much as I do hehehe! See you guys tommorow with not only clothing goodies but...skin goodies? Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Hair: LCKY - Hansel in DiPPP Femboy Hunt Prize
♡ Breasts: Lush 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands
♡ Feet: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Feet High Version
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Lingerie: L'Douce Push - Athletic in Aqua New @ Lubbly Jubblies
♡ Jacket: FreakyDesign - Angel Open Sweater in Grey
♡ Socks: UtopiaH - My Cute Cotton Socks in Snow
♡ Shoes: Blah - Cute Bow Platforms in Aqua New @ Whore Couture Fair
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Plushie 1: MishMish - Foodies in Lady Shortcake New @ The Arcade March 2014
♡ Plushie 2: MishMish - Foodies in Mr Toast
New @ The Arcade March 2014 
♡ Plushie 3: MishMish - Foodies in Nugget New @ The Arcade March 2014
 ♡ Tray: B.C.C - YumYum Mochi Tray in Cat Roast Butter New @ The Arcade March 2014
 --------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Horns: Half Deer - Aventine Horns in Forget Me Not
New @ The Arcade March 2014 
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Demise Of Flight - Gacha Poses New @ Luck Of The Irish

No comments :

Post a Comment